What's for dinner?

Options
We had "fried" rice, homemade from brown rice I made earlier, canola, onion, carrot, garlic & broccoli, & low sodium soy, and salmon and shrimp cooked "hibachi style" with garlic, canola, and sesame seeds. Yummy, and I'm stuffed!

Replies

• Buzzkitty1
    Options
    We had "fried" rice, homemade from brown rice I made earlier, canola, onion, carrot, garlic & broccoli, & low sodium soy, and salmon and shrimp cooked "hibachi style" with garlic, canola, and sesame seeds. Yummy, and I'm stuffed!
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I kind of splurged at lunch so I'm having a Smart Ones pasta primavera frozen dinner. But tomorrow my husband is taking me to Abuelo's! (Can't wait!)
  • johnblake
    Options
    sushi
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Turkey burgers and homemade "french fries"
  • paigepersad
    Options
    Red beans, rice, and jalapeno cornbread.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    I went out to dinner tonight and had a salad and some sushi.. Couldn't believe how many calories in sushi when I went to log in.. thank god I worked out so hard today.. geez..

It was worth every tasty bite though.. :heart: :heart: :heart:

jb
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    baked yam wedges... seasoned with a dash of sea salt

roasted tomato..a bit more sea salt

3-4 fistfuls of raw spinach splashed with balsamic

6 oz of raw tuna dipped in organic spicy hot mustard

seltzer water w/lemon
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I had fish sticks & tator tot's. I know it's very bad BUT I didn't go over my calories! hahaha
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    I had fish sticks & tator tot's. I know it's very bad BUT I didn't go over my calories! hahaha

is that ole dear Ms. Pauls still around?
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I had a Reuben with pump/rye bread, turkey pastrami, and fat free thousand island dressing. Messy but yummy :smile:
  • Losing_It
    Options

is that ole dear Ms. Pauls still around?

Not sure...I was "Trusting The Gorton's Fishermen" tonight!":laugh:
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I'm having a hamburger and ceasar salad. Amazingly enough, a quarter pound burger made out of 4% fat ground beef only has 150 calories and 4.5 grams of fat.:love:
  • startingnow2009
    Options
    4oz Multigrain pasta with 1/4 cup organic homade sauce and ONE piece of garlic bread......

157021.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I'm having a hamburger and ceasar salad. Amazingly enough, a quarter pound burger made out of 4% fat ground beef only has 150 calories and 4.5 grams of fat.:love:

I think there's room for an ounce of cheddar on there.... :wink: I love cheese. :love:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

I think there's room for an ounce of cheddar on there.... :wink: I love cheese. :love:

CHEESE RULES.....gotta love it
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    A 1/4 lb turkey burger with avacado, onions, tomato, and a little blue cheese dressing on the bread.
    Some pringles fat-free original chips.
    Water
    Low-fat and sugar free Blue Bunny Cherry Ice Cream for desert along with a pastry I picked up in the Phillipines called Piyaya.

Whoa! I'm so hungry. :)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Shepherds Pie (my way!!:wink: )

Yummy and under 450 cals. Only thing high was the cholesterol and next time I am going to make it with Turkey!

I had asked awhile back what was the difference between ground turkey and beef ..........finally figured out it is the cholesterol!!

:yawn: from my yummy dinner!
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    A 1/4 lb turkey burger with avacado, onions, tomato, and a little blue cheese dressing on the bread.
    Some pringles fat-free original chips.
    Water
    Low-fat and sugar free Blue Bunny Cherry Ice Cream for desert along with a pastry I picked up in the Phillipines called Piyaya.

Whoa! I'm so hungry. :)

I'm a meat girl, I had a 7 oz sirloin on half a toasted bun, with portobello mushrooms, peppers, and onions, stacked a mile high, and a side salad with no dressing, just a bit of flavoured vinegar.
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    Pork Chops in a light sourcream sauce with sauteed garlic & onions in low sodium chicken broth with some paprika, roasted potatoes & corn on the cob.
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Pork Chops in a light sourcream sauce with sauteed garlic & onions in low sodium chicken broth with some paprika, roasted potatoes & corn on the cob.

I should've came to your house, Jo!!!!