What's for dinner?

Options
2»

Replies

• JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    Pork Chops in a light sourcream sauce with sauteed garlic & onions in low sodium chicken broth with some paprika, roasted potatoes & corn on the cob.

I should've came to your house, Jo!!!!
    Shoulda said somethin woman!!:bigsmile:
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    A 1/4 lb turkey burger with avacado, onions, tomato, and a little blue cheese dressing on the bread.
    Some pringles fat-free original chips.
    Water
    Low-fat and sugar free Blue Bunny Cherry Ice Cream for desert along with a pastry I picked up in the Phillipines called Piyaya.

Whoa! I'm so hungry. :)

I'm a meat girl, I had a 7 oz sirloin on half a toasted bun, with portobello mushrooms, peppers, and onions, stacked a mile high, and a side salad with no dressing, just a bit of flavoured vinegar.

Technically speaking, turkey is meat. :laugh: And it was delicious!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I got home from work and my hubby had already fed my son, etc, so I had the roasted veggie enchiladas from Trader Joe's and baked blue corn tortilla chips with salsa.

And a bowl of Kashi Honey Sunshine cereal cause I had a lot of calories!! :laugh:

Yes, weird dinner............but it's darn good! :wink:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    A 1/4 lb turkey burger with avacado, onions, tomato, and a little blue cheese dressing on the bread.
    Some pringles fat-free original chips.
    Water
    Low-fat and sugar free Blue Bunny Cherry Ice Cream for desert along with a pastry I picked up in the Phillipines called Piyaya.

Whoa! I'm so hungry. :)

I'm a meat girl, I had a 7 oz sirloin on half a toasted bun, with portobello mushrooms, peppers, and onions, stacked a mile high, and a side salad with no dressing, just a bit of flavoured vinegar.

Technically speaking, turkey is meat. :laugh: And it was delicious!

I'm usually a pretty "clean" eater, but man, I love the fat free pringles. I don't know about you, but after I eat those babies I have to darn near jump in the shower after using the facilities, what IS that stuff they cook those chips in, should be a warning on the can, "caution chips come with a side of butt grease!"
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I had fish sticks & tator tot's. I know it's very bad BUT I didn't go over my calories! hahaha

is that ole dear Ms. Pauls still around?

Not sure...I was "Trusting The Gorton's Fishermen" tonight!":laugh:

Gorton is my last name, too bad my hubby isn't kin to the Gorton's fisherman, we'd be rich, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jcummings69
    jcummings69 Posts: 183
    Options
    Lentil Chili! YUM YUM
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    creamy parmasan tuna helper, french style green beans and new sliced potatoes, I was in the mood for something quick today.
  • iluvbread
    iluvbread Posts: 104
    Options
    Rice chex and strawberries with a 100cal cereal bar....strange huh? Still stayed under my carbs.

I went to Damons for lunch and had 2 shrimp skewers and 1/2 a sweet potato no brown sugar or butter and salad with FF balsamic vinagrette....went over on sodium with that today, can you believe it? I wonder just how much sodium I was eating before I tracked it! Sheesh!
  • Buzzkitty1
    Buzzkitty1 Posts: 134
    Options
    Molsongirl,
    Those are made with olestra! The label warns of anal leakage. LMAO! They're like Alli in potato chip form.
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Molsongirl,
    Those are made with olestra! The label warns of anal leakage. LMAO! They're like Alli in potato chip form.

I can't get em up here in Canada, but I make sure that each time I go to the states I buy a few cans..who am I kiding, I buy MANY cans, and each time I wonder why?? That olestra? not sure what that is exactly is brutal on the system! it's probably a good thing I don't have easy access in purchasing those darn yummy pringles.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I tried making the stuffed green peppers that someone on here... I THINK it was GLBride? not sure... posted. They were so delicious! I will definitely make them again :flowerforyou:
  • Islandgirl74
    Islandgirl74 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Baked potato w/ ff sour cream, skinless baked chicken, and corn on the cob. Oh, and diet snapple iced tea.
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    pacific rose apple
    water
    piece of pudding pie--graham cracker crust, fat free generic cool whip, sugar free and fat free van pudding
    wanted that dessert all day!
  • turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    two chicken breast from Mcdonalds-$2.00
    Baked potato at home loaded with brocolli, cheese, fat free sour cream
    WONDERFUL!