Over 40?

Options
I'm not exactly new but dropped out and back now. I'm looking for people over 40 (I'm 44) who are looking to exchange support...ok yep I'm looking for accountability (like a cattle prod heehee).

Replies

• soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I've been on here a year and still try to log in daily. I've lost 40lbs give or take and have maintained for about 6 months. Feel free to friend request me.
  • Dawn22s
    Dawn22s Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new today as well and would like some over 40 support too.
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I have been on MFP for the past couple months and track every day.
  • reallymyBEST
    reallymyBEST Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm 46. I've been here for a quite a while and track daily. I've lost 45#, but am starting fresh for 2012 and am working on the remaining 40+# I'm going to lose. I would love more support and will be great at offering it, so any of you can feel free to send me a request.
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I just turned 40 and i think i need a cattle prod as well.
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
  • broby425
    Options
    Please feel free to friend me. Over 40 here; 3/4 of the way to goal and looking to make that last push!
  • cynma
    cynma Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi, Welcome back! I am looking for support too.and will support you back. A lot of my mfp friends have left. or not logged in for months. I started in Aug. Friend me if you wish and good luck on your weight loss journey:smile:
  • pyknicpie
    Options
    Hi All,

I'd love you to prod and poke me to make me log in to record my foods.

I keep trying but without someone to do it for, it sometimes feels pointless.

If you do I'll chat with you and give you as much support as I can.

Thanks
    Nick
  • tracym17
    tracym17 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 (oh God!!), have been on MFP for 4 months and track every day. feel free to add me if you like.
  • angieread
    angieread Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    41 and just joined MFP yesterday. I've done Weight Watchers too many times to count. It worked, but inevitably I'd stop going to meetings for whatever reason (usually kid-related activities or commitments) and then get off track. I think I can do this program and still get much-needed support from others, only instead of at weekly meetings, it'll be here, online. I'm looking forward to meeting my goals and making new friends! FRIEND ME!
  • kathleennf
    kathleennf Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Yup - I'll be 50 this year!! Feel free to friend me. I've been on MFP over a year.
    Welcome!
    BTW there's also a group for women of our age- in fact I think that's what it's called but I'm not sure. Look on my profile - I don't think I can look for it without losing this. :blushing:
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    44 baby and looking to be smoking hot by the time i turn 45 in may add me too!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    47 years young!
    But I only look 46 - sniff sniff...:wink:
  • mathlete99
    mathlete99 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I qualify. Track every day and love to encourage. Here's to a great 2012!
  • pbl1966
    pbl1966 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Just turned 45, I have been doing logging daily for a little over 3 months and have gone from 140 to 118. You can do this! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I'm not exactly new but dropped out and back now. I'm looking for people over 40 (I'm 44) who are looking to exchange support...ok yep I'm looking for accountability (like a cattle prod heehee).

44 years old here too!

beforeafter_03.jpg

My Journey: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/bjohs/view/down-30-pounds-response-to-questions-114202
    My Breakfast: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/bjohs/view/my-large-breakfast-explained-160013
    Sex & Weight Loss: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/bjohs/view/sex-weight-loss-117390
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 next week...Loving my 40s! Please feel free to add me...
    Peace,
    Cami
  • versuga
    versuga Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm 44....I've been on for a while, but am in need of some cattle prodding also!
  • caringforme
    Options
    I am over 40 and log on every day, would like some support and give support to.