Over 40?

Options

Replies

• trishobr
    trishobr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 46 and dropped out for some time but am back now!
  • lorjill
    lorjill Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I've been on since May 2011 and have lost 96lbs. I log daily and I just joined a gym to get me through the winter. Oh I'm 41 in a couple of weeks... Feel free to hit me up with s friend request.
  • denice0414
    denice0414 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I will be 45 in a week (yikes!!). You may add me if you like. Good luck to you!!
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting back up too. Joined a gym and hired a trainer the week before Christmas. I'm 51 and have about 150 lbs to lose. I need more than a cattle prod... but I'm motivated to get fit. I've worked out almost every day either on my own or with a trainer, but I'm not seeing it on the scales yet... very frustrating.. but I feel better, so that's a start. This site really helps.
  • HotDog1969
    HotDog1969 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    42 and needing to lose plenty so feel free to add me.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    43 soon to be 44, been at this 186 days!! Log in daily, exercise and follow your plan and you will do great!!!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I am 48 and been on MFP for about 1.5 years. Managed to keep off the 87 pounds lost off, but still have about 20 pounds to lose. Add me as a friend, I need the support too! Happy New Year! Have a safe, happy and healthy new year, may it be your best year ever!
  • RhondaRowsell
    RhondaRowsell Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am a 41 year old grandmother of 3 and mother of 7. I would love to have more friends that don't need their noses wiped. I log in every day for the past 6 weeks and usually manage to log my food.
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    43 soon to be 44, been at this 186 days!! Log in daily, exercise and follow your plan and you will do great!!!

And you are awesome, my friend!
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP 2 months into my journey and introduced myself as "fat and over 40". :frown:

I'm not quite "fab and over 40" yet, but I'm getting closer and a lot of that is due to the support I've had here. It's nice to pay it forward.

Nice bike BTW. Request sent.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    44 baby and looking to be smoking hot by the time i turn 45 in may add me too!

Not new but I am 44 and turning 45 in May as well!
  • anastasiaBH
    anastasiaBH Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm 42, been on MFP since October 2010, and logging daily for almost 6 months (should hit the 180-day mark very soon....)
    I've lost 18-20 lbs so far, plateaued, and making changes in 2012 to shed the last 5-8.

Feel free to add me.
  • nukehiker
    Options
    I have been here close to a year, I am 49 years young ! to date I have lost about 33 pounds ! feel free to add me :)
  • KES519
    KES519 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just turned 40 in November and need all the support I can get! All I've been hearing is "When you turn 40....", and "After 40, ..". I will support you in return also. Friend me Please!!
  • mbar12
    mbar12 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm 53 and having to work my tail off to get the weight off, lol, but as my profile says, I'm not giving up. It would be great to be your friend. We can perhaps have better insight into each others challenges.
  • SeaSiren1
    SeaSiren1 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Fairly new and 40
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am 47 and have been here for almost a year. I have lost 22 pounds, which may not seem like much for a year's time but I have been taking things very slowly. However, I have just set my most aggressive (for me) goal of getting to Onderland by Valentine's Day. That will mean between 5-9 pounds, depending on how much damage I did over the holidays.
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 43 and have been on here for a year. I am the mother of 5 and Gma to one!! I log daily and love to support my friends!! Feel free to add me!! Happy New Year!!
  • TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I will be 47 in just a couple weeks (Yikes!). They say life begins at 50. I plan on beginning that life in shape and at goal! Only about 150# to go.
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I have been on MFP for the past couple months and track every day.

Yep, me too!