100 Miles in January!

Options
Here it is!!

October, November, and December - we did 100 miles!
Let's do it again in January!!

Challenge: 100 Miles in the month of January
*Miles can be anything from walking, running, biking, swimming, etc.

Anyone can join :)

We have just been posting on the thread to support each other and update everyone on how many miles we've gotten done throughout the month!!

Good luck everyone! :)

Replies

• jsiler181
    Options
    I'm in! That averages out to less than 4 miles a day-more than doable! Looking forward to this challenge :)
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    great!! :)
  • Leigh_mc
    Leigh_mc Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hopefully i will be taking part in this! New Year new start and all that! god knows I need it
  • janf15
    janf15 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Is there a link to a site. I am training for an event in March, and would be more than happy to be part of this group.
  • falfal923
    falfal923 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    i'd love to be apart of this! I just finished over 100 miles in December and ready to challenge and motivate myself for this upcoming new year.
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! My treadmill counts in kilometres, but I'll do it!
  • jovz10
    jovz10 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    i'm in!
  • twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I set a goal of 4040 by the time I am 40. In order to do this I need to log 100 miles a month. I plan to do a combination of running and walking. Hopefully the time running will slowly increase to be the main mileage.
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year!

I am in! :flowerforyou:
  • brittg7
    brittg7 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    thinking i will give it a go! and even if i dont get 100 i have a goal to get close im happy :)
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    im in, do we just log on here what we do daily then add it up at the end? :bigsmile:
  • amberpickens
    amberpickens Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    im in...is there a link to a group for this so we can all stay in contact and see how everyones doing with this
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Sarah, for getting this started again! I'm in for the third month in a row... let's see how we all do in 2012.

Happy New Year! :drinker:
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I am in yet again.......I really want to make it one month!! I will be starting my 1/2 marathon training plan on Monday so hopefully I will stick with it.
    I made 75 miles in December, which isnt bad for being sick half of the month!

exercise.png
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    im in, do we just log on here what we do daily then add it up at the end? :bigsmile:

Some people make a ticker to track (thats what I do) and some log in daily and update on this thread. Its basically however you feel like doing it....no specific rules. If you want a ticker you can go to tickerfactory.com and get one like this:

exercise.png
  • stacyb27
    stacyb27 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • chai_latte
    chai_latte Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm totally IN!!! :)
  • Sarabeth5
    Sarabeth5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a challenge - I'm in!!
  • catwalking
    Options
    I'm in!
  • geniebeanie23
    Options
    I'm definitely going to give this a shot! I'm new to all of this and will be starting out slow, but hopefully I can build up to it. If I don't make the 100 miles this month, I will definitely do it next month! Wish me luck!