Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

March Madness!!!!

Replies

• tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    I'm a little over today but not sure if I have the correct calories for the sandwich I ate today. They made it on wild rice bread and the cafe didn't know the calories so I compared it to a whole wheat bread. Do you think that is correct?????
  • dw1080
    dw1080 Posts: 38 Member
    I'm still in the game. 28 days to go!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    I'm a little over today but not sure if I have the correct calories for the sandwich I ate today. They made it on wild rice bread and the cafe didn't know the calories so I compared it to a whole wheat bread. Do you think that is correct?????

I have no idea, kk. Did you try to google it?
  • Losing_It

you finish early...
    I will make day 2
    thanks

Yeah, I try not to eat after 7. Glad you made it thru day 2!:drinker:
  • Losing_It
    I'm still in the game. 28 days to go!

:drinker: Glad you're still here!:flowerforyou:
  • dw1080

Her's a link to one brand:
    http://www.littlerooster.net/nutritionwro.html
    I hope that heldp
  • Losing_It
    Day 3 is going better than yesterday! I was at exactly ZERO calories left last night. I've been a good girl today!:blushing:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Day 3 goin good here also
    happily "Marchin" along

(oh I love that corny stuff)
  • mpdes
    mpdes Posts: 40
    Day 3 is good, however day 1 and 2 weren't what I expected :frown:

gotta stay focus on my goal!
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Ummm, I went over yesterday. My TOM should be happenin' any day now and I usually have 1 day (luckily it's just 1 day) where I feel like I'm never satisfied with anything I eat. :frown:

And then today, I'm not hungry AT ALL. So weird. So today I know I'll definitely be on track. :heart:
  • tomyhealth
    Thanks for the web site DW. I will have to look it up tonight.

Day Three is going great!!!!!
  • Losing_It
    Thanks for the web site DW. I will have to look it up tonight.

Day Three is going great!!!!!

Day 3 has been the best so far!!

I'm getting ready to cook dinner. I'm making baked Ocean Perch (with Cajun seasoning (as ALWAYS)...Uncle Ben's Long Grain & Wild Rice..and some steamed potatoes.:tongue:

What are ya'll having?
  • Losing_It
    Oops...not Ocean Perch but Orange Roughy!! I always mix up the names of those two.:smile:
  • Losing_It
    Well, day 3 is over...I did AWESOME today!!!:drinker: :drinker: I hope all of you had a wonderful day! 28 days to go!:drinker: :drinker:
  • Dave198lbs
    Well, day 3 is over...I did AWESOME today!!!:drinker: :drinker: I hope all of you had a wonderful day! 28 days to go!:drinker: :drinker:

earlier here in the land of Sun and well...

I will make day 3 also...have some sardines to eat and maybe some spinach.....anyone else eating sardines these days? easy and tasty if you smother em with hot mustard, HA
  • dw1080
    I had that Eating Well - Pinto Bean and Andouille Sausage Stew/Chile recipe with brown rice. It's pretty good - recipe is in their latest magazine. I put in one Serrano pepper and one Thai chili pepper. (Too much.) With sweat streaming down my face, and my wife laughing, I had to throw in a T or so of sour cream. Those Thai chili peppers make it EASY to eat smaller portions. Can I count the sweat as cardio exercise?

Anyway, I made day 3. It helped to drink water to bridge the snacks and meals and to not eat after dinner. This morning when I weighed in, I was UNDER 190!!! First time that has happened in probably 15 or more years!!!

Hope everyone has a great day 4. I am going on vacation in 10 days with my family in Arizona. Any tips on how I can keep this challenge up during the trip? I guess it will be a big test. I'm a little nervous and I DON'T want to take 2 steps backward.

DW
  • Dave198lbs
    congrats on getting under 190!!

trips away from home can be a challenge and it helps me to look at it as a challenge rather than a problem.....

with any challenge...I need to PLAN PLAN PLAN.....so..I would? plan

lots of info on the web eating good away from home
    good luck
    Dave
  • dw1080
    Thanks for the advice Dave.
  • Losing_It
    Everyone MARCHING along this morning? :laugh: I had blueberry pancakes for breakfast..yum yum!!! I hope today is as good, if not better, than yesterday!:flowerforyou:
  • tomyhealth
    Today is starting out well. My normal breakfast special K, fruit ( today a banana), and my weakness a mini can of coke. I should make it even with the girls coming over for lunch I got a recipe from ChubbyBunny....Have a GREAT DAY!!!!
This discussion has been closed.