Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

March Madness!!!!

Replies

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    true madness is setting in,,,..but the calories are ok today
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    I'm glad you made it thru the day!!:flowerforyou:
  • Dave198lbs
    thanks...you are a real sweety:flowerforyou:
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    Today is going to be hard. I have a baby shower and then a bridal shower all in one day. I hope they have veggies and fruit. I am getting a run in before I go so that should help.

Hope everyone has a good Saturday:smile::smile:
  • Losing_It
    Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. We've been burning tree limbs/brush from all the storms we've had. I am exhausted...ready for a nap!:laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    had to burn some extra cals from a too big lunch but it was worth it
    and now have enuf for dinner and snack,,,gonna make it,:smile:
  • Losing_It
    Day 15 was a success!!!! We are halfway there!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: So, what happens when (if) we get to 31?:laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Day 15 was a success!!!! We are halfway there!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: So, what happens when (if) we get to 31?:laugh:

PARTY AT BECKY'S HOUSE....ya,,,,I will bring the ice:wink:
  • Losing_It
    Yeah....we will party on 4/1 (April Fool's Day)...I got a memo that calories don't count that day!!!:laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Yeah....we will party on 4/1 (April Fool's Day)...I got a memo that calories don't count that day!!!:laugh:

ALRIGHT...then I will also bring the spare ribs and the fried chicken and the hot wings and the cheese cakes and the nachos and the chocolate three layer ice cream...who will bring dessert?
  • tomyhealth
    It sounds like you are having fun or should I say will be having fun on April Fools Day. But what happens on April 2nd? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I made it through the two showers and even had on drink and stayed with in my calories. I was shocked but they had good healthy food to munch on.

Keep up the good work and the fun time.
  • Losing_It

ALRIGHT...then I will also bring the spare ribs and the fried chicken and the hot wings and the cheese cakes and the nachos and the chocolate three layer ice cream...who will bring dessert?

You had me at cheesecake!!!!:love::love: :love:
  • Losing_It
    It sounds like you are having fun or should I say will be having fun on April Fools Day. But what happens on April 2nd? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I made it through the two showers and even had on drink and stayed with in my calories. I was shocked but they had good healthy food to munch on.

That's great that you survived!!!! I'm proud of you!:flowerforyou:
  • tomyhealth

That's great that you survived!!!! I'm proud of you!:flowerforyou:

Thanks!
  • Losing_It
    Happy Saint Patty's Day!!!! Try not to drink too much Green Beer!!:laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    oh ya...St patty....no green beer here,,,,but day 17...wow time flies :smile:
  • tomyhealth
    Have a GREEN DAY!!!!!

Try to eat as much green food as you can.:laugh: :laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Oops tomyhealth....I thought you said try to eat as much pizza as you can!!!!:noway:

So yeah, I'm over on calories today:sad: Oh well...I worked out to recover some of them but I can't get 'em all back! I'll do better tomorrow!!:blushing:

And the party is now at Dave's on the 1st!!!:laugh: And he better still invite me!!:laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Oops tomyhealth....I thought you said try to eat as much pizza as you can!!!!:noway:

So yeah, I'm over on calories today:sad: Oh well...I worked out to recover some of them but I can't get 'em all back! I'll do better tomorrow!!:blushing:

And the party is now at Dave's on the 1st!!!:laugh: And he better still invite me!!:laugh:

who are you again? lol....we are all humans which means we all cluck up now and again,,,,,burn em people....:smile:
  • tomyhealth
    Was the Pizza at least Green? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tomorrow will be a better day.
This discussion has been closed.