2012 with Jillian

Options
13»

Replies

• EmilyV80
    EmilyV80 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    6 week 6 pack is not bad on the knees? Sometimes the shred really does something to mine... Is 6W6P all about the abs or is it other areas too?

There is a lot less jumping around so it is not nearly as rough on the knees as 30DS. There is one side plank move I couldn't figure out and when I tried, I felt like it could hurt my knee so I just substituted the side plank raises from L3 of the shred. It isn't just abs but the focus is definitely there. Like the shred, she mixes in full body moment and cardio. it goes by pretty quickly (its 30 minutes) and I think it makes a great add on to another video like the shred - if only to give your knees some rest days.

I made the same substitution. I just started 6W6P on Monday so today was day 3 and I just can't do those side planks. I really like the work out though. I'm going on vacation in the middle of February so my plan is to do 6W6P at least 5 mornings a week, 30DS 2-3 times a week and run 3 times a week. I usually work out at night so I added 6W6P as a morning work out. I wanted to work on my core for vacation but didn't want to give up my runs. Gotta say, I've been pretty sore yesterday and today.