Now it's gonna Snow??

Options
watch48win
watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
I live near Richmond VA.....this is my take. Mother Nature, you have until the last day of Feb to produce snow. Once we hit March 1st, snow is not allowed. You had your shot to give us some white stuff.

That being said, Mother Nature must think that it's leap year, cause they are calling for 4-10"
( depending on what news or weather channel you watch).:explode:

Rant done....:laugh:

Replies

• watch48win
    Options
    I live near Richmond VA.....this is my take. Mother Nature, you have until the last day of Feb to produce snow. Once we hit March 1st, snow is not allowed. You had your shot to give us some white stuff.

That being said, Mother Nature must think that it's leap year, cause they are calling for 4-10"

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Sorry. I remember going to my uncles in NY in May one time. We arrived to 2 inches of snow fall and NO ONE would talk to us.

My mom said WTH we just travelled all the way from FLORIDA to visit..........he said THATS the problem!!

Your going BACK!!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    hate to burst your bubble ....woke up this morning with 6 inches in TN:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: that's so funny!! I love weather talk. :laugh: :laugh:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure we are supposed to get some snow here too!
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    Sorry. I remember going to my uncles in NY in May one time. We arrived to 2 inches of snow fall and NO ONE would talk to us.

My mom said WTH we just travelled all the way from FLORIDA to visit..........he said THATS the problem!!

Your going BACK!!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
    I'm in Upstate NY and it sucks during the Winter. It was snowing yesterday! We still had snow storms in March last year.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    There's a thick layer of cold white crap on the grass here in Blacksburg, VA.:grumble: I hate winter! :explode:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    I hear that rant...

We are getting 8-13 inches here in CT, but it is not all that unusual. I feel really bad for folks in non-snow areas who are getting snow with this one.. just not right..

hang in there - it can't stay long..
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    forecast is "plentiful sunshine, high of 79"

tough going but I will manage the best I can:smile:
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options

:angry:
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options

Is someone trying to be a wise butt this morning????????????????:explode:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I never trust it around here until MAY!! (New England!)

I always say that it's often March when we get hit and are still shoveling out in April and here we are, March 1st and getting a snow storm!! :grumble: :grumble:
  • watch48win
    Options

double :angry:
    especially when it was in the 70's 2 weeks ago....WTH
  • watch48win
    Options
    I never trust it around here until MAY!! (New England!)

I always say that it's often March when we get hit and are still shoveling out in April and here we are, March 1st and getting a snow storm!! :grumble: :grumble:

The funny thing is I WAS supposed to drive to CT today for training classes in Windsor Locks......I was bummed at first ( a week away from actual work :laugh: ) Now, I'm glad I got cancelled out of the class.
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Always get the biggest snows around here in March. 6+ months of winter are really starting to make me want to move somewhere of a more tropical persuasion.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Always get the biggest snows around here in March. 6+ months of winter are really starting to make me want to move somewhere of a more tropical persuasion.

W00t! Hawaii, here we come!! *runs to start packing*
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    There's a thick layer of cold white crap on the grass here in Blacksburg, VA.:grumble: I hate winter! :explode:

Haha... I'm in Canada and nearly all the snow has melted!
  • watch48win
    Options
    ok-- the weathermen are telling fibs or something. This crap was supposed to start as rain, and then snow tonight. Well, guess what.....it just started here...and it ain't rain.:grumble:
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    It's been snowing here for about 2 hours, and we already have 3 inches or so.

We weren't supposed to get but 1-3 through tomorrow.

:noway:
  • watch48win
    Options
    It's been snowing here for about 2 hours, and we already have 3 inches or so.

We weren't supposed to get but 1-3 through tomorrow.

:noway:

Sounds like here in VA....started about 1 hour ago and coming down about 1-2 inches an hour.....This could be ugly be tomorrow morning or beautiful depending on how you look at it......hubby is already taking pics....he's going to go out ever hour.

btw---it's good snowball snow too....already flung a few while hubby was bringing in more firewood...:devil: