Now it's gonna Snow??

Options
2»

Replies

• jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm in Richmond too and I can't wait to see the snow!!:bigsmile:
    I grew up in Buffalo and miss the snow. It never lasts long here anyway. It will melt in a couple of days but I am looking forward to getting my fix. I say it is about time!!! I have lived here for 8 years and have never shoveled in all that time! i guess I should be thankfu for that!:ohwell:
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    It snowed a couple of inches here (in Alaska) and then it decided to RAIN... I wouldn't mind it so much except everyone forgets how to drive in the wintertime and I'm surrounded by a bunch of dingbats... I can't stand dangerous drivers...:grumble:
  • Islandgirl74
    Islandgirl74 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    We got some snow here in GA too. Not happy!! :grumble: When I moved from NJ 3 years ago, I was thrilled to leave the snow behind. Now this...!:angry:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    dang it is hot here in California...was cleaning the garage and broke the second sweat of the day!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    dang it is hot here in California...was cleaning the garage and broke the second sweat of the day!

<pinch> Ya brat!:glasses:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I live near Richmond VA.....this is my take. Mother Nature, you have until the last day of Feb to produce snow. Once we hit March 1st, snow is not allowed. You had your shot to give us some white stuff.

That being said, Mother Nature must think that it's leap year, cause they are calling for 4-10"
    ( depending on what news or weather channel you watch).:explode:

Rant done....:laugh:
    sorry:blushing: I think we sent it your way (midwest here) as we had 6 inches Friday but with the sun and 20's it's already melting and the sidewalks are dry. This upcoming week will be in the upper 40's and upper 50's!! WEeeeeeeee! As you cold state folks know...that is SUMMER Time weather in the Winter! If I got sun I'm good to go no matter how cold... sun is just something that perks me right up:flowerforyou: :wink: :bigsmile:

Hope your weather pattern will be simplier to ours and you won't see it long!:drinker:

FC:heart:
  • MissResa
    Options
    Dave, you're killing me!!! Why do you have to rub salt in the wound?!!:laugh:
    Love your new pic... To Kill A Mockingbird was one of my all-time favorite reads and movie...
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    Dave, you're killing me!!! Why do you have to rub salt in the wound?!!:laugh:
    Love your new pic... To Kill A Mockingbird was one of my all-time favorite reads and movie...

oh ya...one of the best all time movies...whew...WHERE IS THAT DANG ICE WATER???
  • MissResa
    Options
    Ya know... I'm beginning to think you're enjoying the torture of us people who are stuck in cold places...
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    forecast is "plentiful sunshine, high of 79"

tough going but I will manage the best I can:smile:
    :angry:
    Is someone trying to be a wise butt this morning????????????????:explode:

this morning????:huh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    And Dave..........pass the lemonade would ya??:flowerforyou:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    forecast is "plentiful sunshine, high of 79"

tough going but I will manage the best I can:smile:
    :angry:
    Is someone trying to be a wise butt this morning????????????????:explode:

this morning????:huh:

aw come on...I thoug someone asked for aweather report and I said BEAUTIFUL SUNNY DAY!!! just answered a dang question...did I say Sunny hot...oh ya:wink:
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    Options
    Sending some sunshine your way from AZ :glasses: I'm originally from NY, so I remember those winters
  • MissResa
    Options
    Dave, you stinker!!! Send some of that sunshine my way! Alaska takes the term "cabin fever" to a whole new level... And you're about to push this craziness over the edge!!!:tongue:
  • MissResa
    Options
    Sending some sunshine your way from AZ :glasses: I'm originally from NY, so I remember those winters

Thank you for taking pity on us... You should see how pasty-white people are around here-we need sunglasses just to talk to each other...:glasses:
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    Options

Thank you for taking pity on us... You should see how pasty-white people are around here-we need sunglasses just to talk to each other...:glasses:

:laugh:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I'm in Richmond too and I can't wait to see the snow!!:bigsmile:
    I grew up in Buffalo and miss the snow. It never lasts long here anyway. It will melt in a couple of days but I am looking forward to getting my fix. I say it is about time!!! I have lived here for 8 years and have never shoveled in all that time! i guess I should be thankfu for that!:ohwell:

I'm out in Western Hanover and it's been snowing here since about 130 or so. Is it not snowing in Richmond?
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

:yawn: then again my :brokenheart: for you....lol