I come from a rough place but I made it!

Options

Replies

• webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    you win ... and on SO many levels. well done. seriously: well. done. :)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I admire your strength and courage far more than I can express.
  • hereiskristina
    Options
    What a triumph you are! This just goes to prove how strong and amazing the human spirit is and yours especially! Congrats and enjoy your life <3
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and you are definitely an inspiration to us! Your story made me realize that my current bump in the road is only temporary and it can only hold me down and prevent my success only if I let it. Your story was just what I needed to read. Thank you!
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I know you've heard this before but you look STUNNING! Congrats on all your hard work paying off!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You are BEAUTIFUL. I am so sorry for what happned to you but you have proved you are a strong survivor and should be extremely proud of yourself. AWESOME PHOTOS!!!
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    You have taken your power back and you are stronger. You also happen to be stunning and beautiful. Congratulations for being such an inspiration!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,003 Member
    Options
    wow sorry you had to go through all that what a rough yr. but you inspiring to many. You made it to the other side and didnt let circumstances change you for good. Congrats.......
  • yellowdog77
    Options
    One word AWESOME!!!!
  • tgnzmum
    tgnzmum Posts: 41
    Options
    Wow!! What an incredible woman you are!! You are definitely an inspiration!!! All the best to you in the "New Year!!"! My thoughts, prayers and best wishes go out to you. God Bless!!
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Praise God! You are indeed a winner! Congrats on your success!
  • cutie2b
    cutie2b Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're very inspirational! And I love the photo of you squatting really heavy weights! You look really strong! You rock! Congratulations on your weight lose!
  • Bloom23
    Bloom23 Posts: 42
    Options
    You are amazing!!! So inspiring!!!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my story!
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    You brought tears to my eyes when I read this. You are an inspiration.
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    My girl! You are such an inspiration to me! Congrats on a job well done!
  • chickpea88
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!! You look amazing girl!! Congrats !!!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success and on getting your life back!
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Very touching story. We never know what are friends have been through or what they are going through. Thanks for sharing and thanks for being you!!
  • EnergeticErma46
    EnergeticErma46 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! What an awesome testimony and I truly applaud you for sharing your trial and tribulation and to me that makes you a hero. You have come a long way but I'm glad that you decided to take back what the devil tried to take from you. Sometimes we might not understand why something like this happens to us but in the end what the devil meant for bad it came out good because you look wonderful. Continue to hold your head up high and press toward the high mark!!!! You will be in my prayers and know that God truly loves you. You look awesome!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!