100 pushup challenge

Options

Replies

• Chloeoo
    Chloeoo Posts: 20
    Options
    I've been sick, so I didn't do anything this week! Sorry to say I'll be doing week two over... But I'm not giving up!!!

How'd everyone else do this week?

I gave up smoking last week so I was a mess!! So i'm doing week two over aswell :)
  • clh126
    clh126 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! I did a max of 12 on my initial test and just finished week 1 with a max of 15:)
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    what if we can already do 100+ push ups?

i was about to say this haha... i guess we start today and complete challange today..
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    end of week 2: checking in with 20 max!!

Thanks!!
  • lauehorn
    lauehorn Posts: 183
    Options
  • scanderton
    scanderton Posts: 6 Member
    Options

LOL
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I just did Day 1 of Week 2. I'm pretty surprised how quickly endurance builds up. Not that I could do a lot to begin with, but it's interesting when you can only start out with 4 and then go up to 11 in only a week.
  • greengoddess01
    Options
    I started this 3 weeks ago. My base line was 15 I'm now at 31 after the mid way test.
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options

To him- I love that she said she hates you- I concur... Hate is what I feel, but you're kind of cute, so I'll let it go-

To her- I would like to do 100push up challenge but I'm heading down the road to wrist surgery :( Since I teach American Sign Language I dont' think it's a good idea to kill the wrist, but I'm thinking of starting a running challenge. my first goal is 3 minutes consecutively, I'll start a similar one.
    Good luck with the push ups girl!
  • frankhuerta
    frankhuerta Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today...initial test @ 10#:smile:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options

To him- I love that she said she hates you- I concur... Hate is what I feel, but you're kind of cute, so I'll let it go-

To her- I would like to do 100push up challenge but I'm heading down the road to wrist surgery :( Since I teach American Sign Language I dont' think it's a good idea to kill the wrist, but I'm thinking of starting a running challenge. my first goal is 3 minutes consecutively, I'll start a similar one.
    Good luck with the push ups girl!

Hahahaha
    Hey good luck with the surgery! And the running challenge.... Last summer I was able to do a mile w/o stopping - need to get the heck back there!
  • pipinana
    Options
    I started this 3 weeks ago. My base line was 15 I'm now at 31 after the mid way test.

Nice!!!
  • pipinana
    Options
    finished week 4 - test was yesterday - 63. Thanks!

Holy!! That's up from 40. :love:
  • m0dizzle
    m0dizzle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    what if my initial test is 0. I can't even do one properly. How do I do this? kneeling?
  • pipinana
    Options
    I've been sick, so I didn't do anything this week! Sorry to say I'll be doing week two over... But I'm not giving up!!!

How'd everyone else do this week?

I gave up smoking last week so I was a mess!! So i'm doing week two over aswell :)

:drinker: Wow, proud of you! I gave it up 4 1/2 months ago, and I can't tell you how great it feels... The best thing? My hair smells fabulous. Keep it up, definitely!.
  • pipinana
    Options
    end of week 2: checking in with 20 max!!

Thanks!!

On fire woman!:smokin:
  • pipinana
    Options
    what if my initial test is 0. I can't even do one properly. How do I do this? kneeling?

Yeah, I'm doing kneeling ones for now, then going to do the challenge again the manly ones. ;)
  • greengoddess01
    Options
    Thats my plan too! Girly for now but will kick manly ones out in a few weeks.
  • jeadie78
    jeadie78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started last night with the test and managed 11. Now that I look at the program I wish I had only done 10!
  • james8008
    Options
    My initial test was 54 and I just did my test after week 4 and I am at 81 now :) Starting week 5 day 1 soon!