22 year old looking to lose at least 30lbs and to add friend

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Colleen, I'm 22 and I'm looking to lose AT LEAST 30 pounds and I'd really love to have some friends on here for some motivation!

Replies

• lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me as a friend! I am 23 with 30 pounds to lose. The more friends the better to help keep you on track!!
  • MarkB90
    MarkB90 Posts: 12
    Options
    You can do this! I don't know what else to say your name is too long.
  • RobertaG
    RobertaG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Im looking to lose about 30 pounds as well! This year its my mission! Add me if you want :)
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 30lbs! ;) You can definetly add me!
  • ilonaveen
    Options
    I'm 25, you could add me if you like!
  • gnutrifitness
    gnutrifitness Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm in...23 right now...I march 24:)
  • Honey0219
    Honey0219 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love friends and motivation on MFP as well! I've been a member for awhile, but fell off the wagon a couple months ago when I wasn't really losing. I have started seeing a nutritionist and I KNOW 2012 will be the year I take off the ~50 pounds I've gained in the past 5 years.
  • Jessie544
    Jessie544 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    23 y/o mom to a 2.5 year old son and married... looking to lose a total of 40 lbs... 30 by the end of May (going on a beach vacation).... I very excited to get new friends on here for encouragement, as well as to encourage others. Having some accountability from this site will be really helpful for me to stay on track...
  • TheCloverFreak
    TheCloverFreak Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22 and looking to lose almost 70 lbs. It's always good to have support from people the same age! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 34 and I'm hoping to lose 40 pounds by May. Ive tried many times before but I always lose focus and motivation. I always do my best when I try with other people.
    I'm trying to build my friend base here to help my accountability.
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Colleen, I'm 22 and I'm looking to lose AT LEAST 30 pounds and I'd really love to have some friends on here for some motivation!

at least 30lbs?

How tall are you and what is your current weight?
  • abby1791
    abby1791 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21 and have 31lbs to lose. I just started my 2nd try yesterday, so we'll see how this goes!
  • mad07025
    Options
    Hey im 22 too, feel free to add me
  • 20tolosethisyear
    20tolosethisyear Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! 20 to go for me.
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    I have 30 lbs to lose, just started Jan 2, feel free to add me :) Doing Push www.30daypush.com and loving it already. Such a great way to keep accountable and end the yo you cycle.

Fav quotes I picked up already "I won't try, I will do" and "Working out is non-negotable" I can negotiate my way out of anything in the morning which is when I get up to workout so really like that one :)
  • lizsosweet
    Options
    23 and looking to lose enough to be healthy! add me :)
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im 19. I lost 23 pounds last year on here but then went through some personal stuff. Now I am back to RELOSE the last 10 pounds! Feel free to add,just leave a note
  • mrsmotherway
    Options
    Hi there! I'm almost 42 with at least 30lbs to lose! I did well previously but as others have stated, I fell off the wagon. I just got too busy. I would love to help you for support and encouragement! Anyone that's interested please send me a friend request.
  • jeninabilan
    jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I added you :)
  • kesha12
    kesha12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 34 and am looking to lose about 70 lbs, I joined awhile back, but am ready to regain my focus. You can add me if you like and anyone else can as well, I have no friends on here so far.