22 year old looking to lose at least 30lbs and to add friend

Options

Replies

• messy_Missy16
    messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    hii im 19 tryna loose around 35lbs add me =)
  • roseylovestoshop
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to the message boards. I'm 23 with 30lbs to lose as well...I'll be turning 24 this year! Go ahead and add me if you'd like!
  • ashmarie419
    ashmarie419 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 21 and lost ~20lbs so far and looking to lose another 20!
  • I'm 23 and my goal is to lose 19lbs in 3 months. I really hope I can do it!
  • MishelleMyBell
    Options
    Hi! You can add me. I'm a 25 yr. old trying to lose 30 lbs by the summer. A girl's dream to look hot in that bikini for the summer, right?? ;)
  • Melissabv21
    Options
    I'm 24 and looking to lose 40 pounds...you can add me if you want :) I'm new to this site and need support too.
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and looking to lose about 30 too - adding right now!
  • winesar21
    Options
    I'm 23 and looking to lose 40lbs, you can add me as well! :)
  • saturatex
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Colleen, I'm 22 and I'm looking to lose AT LEAST 30 pounds and I'd really love to have some friends on here for some motivation!

at least 30lbs?

How tall are you and what is your current weight?

yes, at least 30 pounds. I'm 5' 7". My current weight is 165. I've only posted one picture of myself and it's not a fully body picture. I have to find one to post.
  • elizabethjk11
    Options
    Hey! I am 22 years old and also looking to lose 30 pounds! How is it going for you? I am struggling with getting rid of pop.
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I'm 22, 5ft4 and trying to lose 35lbs, Could do with some mfp friends similar - Feel free to add :))
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Colleen, I'm 22 and I'm looking to lose AT LEAST 30 pounds and I'd really love to have some friends on here for some motivation!
    i'm 21 and looking to lose around 30lbs more too (: anyone wanting an extra voice to encourage them, add me! only if you'll reciprocate though (: xx
  • Linkedkube
    Options
    Hi, Travis here. I'm on a weight loss journey myself. 50lbs. Going strong, anyone who wishes to add me can do so.
  • solodancer
    solodancer Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    23 and want to lose 50lbs...1 down 49 to go
  • supercara7
    supercara7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    25 and looking to lose 30 myself! I'd love to be diet buddies with you!
  • abower150
    Options
    Hey!! I am 20 and want to loose fat and gain some muscle! :) we can help support each other!
  • calana
    calana Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 (almost 24) and I have 33 more lbs to lose :) I added you!
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    Hi, I am 23 and I want to lose at least 30 more lbs... You can add me if you want! :)
  • Nix_
    Nix_ Posts: 94
    Options
    I am 22 and I am looking to lose 39lbs total! Have lost 4lb this week, feel free to add me :)
  • anna_love
    anna_love Posts: 177
    Options
    Hi 21 years old and I still have 32 pounds to loss u can add me if u like (=