40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Options

Replies

• sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Had to go back to the city to bring my car in for warranty work. Spent the afternoon with my second granddaughter that lives there. She will soon be 7 mths old. Another little beauty! Much more petite than her cousins. In fact, our 3 mth old granddaughter already weighs more than Miss Audrey.
    No exercise these past two days. :( Need to get back at it tomorrow.

Curious - your paddling day sounds wonderful. Had to chuckle at your Freedom Rangers chickens. Raising egg laying chickens is something my husband wants to do. Me, not so much. Would love the eggs, but we live in the woods an am worried about foxes getting into the "hen house" :p

furballs - it sounds like you live near my neck of the woods. :)
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    Arms & Abs=DONE!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    G3G - doing great! Did the dog have fun? When I had dogs, one loved the long walks, the other not so much. I
    she loves going for walks in the park. we call it her "big yard". she does NOT like water. any little streams or even puddles, she won't touch or even attempt to jump over. I have to go back and carry her over. :)

e4rszht14m5w.jpg

• Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,977 Member
    Options
    Great photo of a cute dog!

sdereski - your descriptions bring your grandbabies to LIFE!

I lifted today. BOOM!

And, finally, the scale is moving downward, in the right direction. I am going to try and cut all winter long, this year.....why not??!!?!?
  • 3furballs
    3furballs Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Sdereski I'm in southwestern ontario and we were visiting family in engelhart which 2 hours north of North Bay on hwy 11
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    SHOULDERS=DONE!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Beeps2011 wrote: »
    Great photo of a cute dog!
    thanks, and she knows it. :)

• Beeps2011
    Options
    I decided to walk with a gf, today....I lifted the last 2 days in a row and I am pretty DOMS-y.

I want to lift, tomorrow, but my schedule may disallow that....in which case, I will go for a walk sometime. We shall see.

ZOOM!
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I had to get my drivers license done a couple days ago and my weight was 8 lbs lower than it said on the old one and i am sure it was fibbed by 10 lbs back 6 years ago. Felt good. My hubby surprised me with a punching bag for my b-day and a lap top. I made two batches of salsa today. My house smells good from all of it cooking. I had to make tacos tonight to have with the fresh salsa.
    I hope you all have a great weekend.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Cool Kids.

Natalie, I'm shocked that you would "fib" about anything. A punching bag is a cool gift. {Happy birthday, by the way} My tomatoes didn't do all that good this year, but Margie did make some salsa when they opened the tomato fields to the public. I'm hoping my late ones do better.

We are redoing the front porch. I bought Adirondack chairs today and we got the old cast aluminium rockers moved to the barn. {along with all sorts of stuff that had settled on the porch} Next comes the blower and pressure washer. Margie is having several of her friends over for Thanksgiving, and she wants to make sure it is done by then. It is too hot most of the year for front porch setting, so it kind of gets put on the back burner when it comes to cleaning.

I made one of my spinach fruit salads tonight. Not too bad.

gf6nkfvi60w7.jpg

You guys have a good one,

Larro
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Looks tasty!
  • Nataliegetfit
    Options
    That salad does look great. Our tomatoes didn't do too well either, lucky we got what we got.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Cool Kids.
    gam - beautiful dog.
    Natalie - nice job on the weight loss and as larro said, a punching bag is indeed, a very cool gift!
    Larro - that salad looks beautiful! Bet it tasted even better!

Did my circuit training / strength training 2 days in a row. Am off to do a Mud run this weekend. It is a 6km run at a ski hill. It is NOT the Tough Mudder, but I am not in Tough Mudder shape anymore, so this is a good little alternative.
    Am off to a fall fair on Sunday. Am going to attempt my first Isagenix display / table. This is a big deal for me. I have NEVER done anything like this. :|
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »
    Happy Friday Cool Kids.
    gam - beautiful dog.
    Natalie - nice job on the weight loss and as larro said, a punching bag is indeed, a very cool gift!
    Larro - that salad looks beautiful! Bet it tasted even better!

Did my circuit training / strength training 2 days in a row. Am off to do a Mud run this weekend. It is a 6km run at a ski hill. It is NOT the Tough Mudder, but I am not in Tough Mudder shape anymore, so this is a good little alternative.
    Am off to a fall fair on Sunday. Am going to attempt my first Isagenix display / table. This is a big deal for me. I have NEVER done anything like this. :|
    thanks. good luck on the mud run!

• gam3rguy
    Options
    no lifting today. took the long(er) way to work this morning.

st963z6caiq1.png
    long.PNG 317.4K
  • Nataliegetfit
    Options
    Well sederski, the weight loss has stalled the last couple months. But all in all 33 lbs since Jan 5th, is a huge difference to me. I still have 15 I want to loose, so I will just keep doing what I have been doing. Today though, I had my daughter come in my bedroom and help me clean out my dresser and closet, and under the bed, Lots of clothes in the pile to go. I had been a clothes hoarder, I had size 12-18 and some sweaters that were going out of style 10 years ago. It was great getting that job done and my daughter is brutally honest, even if it fit, if it didn't look good, it was out of here. The good thing is I found a lot of things from years ago that fit, so I will be all set until probably next summer if I can continue to loose. Another good thing is I have one whole drawer for just work out clothes. I hope you all have a great weekend.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Chest & Tris DONE!!
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Cool Kids.

Natalie, we are clothes hoarders too. But limited closet space forced me to get rid of my old clothes when I was gaining weight. So now that I am smaller, I'm having to get rid of all the bigger clothes. It is really hard to give away some of those shirts.

We all went out for Chinese last night to celebrate Sister's 60th birthday. I had three plates, but two of them were veggies. Still too much sodium. I can feel it this morning.

I forgot to post my numbers last night. Here they are.

20.0% Body Fat
    23.4 BMI
    177.3 Pounds

That is a gain of 0.3 pounds for the week.

Hope you guys have a good weekend,

Larro
  • 3furballs
    3furballs Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Did Kickboxing last night and kettlebell and Kickboxing today. Plus combat (HIIT) Thursday and Kickboxing Wednesday. Looking forward to my rest day!