alf1163 wrote: »
    we live in south Texas now.

Where do you live? I'm in Houston.
    I'm in San Antonio. :)

Go spurs!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "22 Minute Hard Corps Cold Start, Cardio 2 & Core 1"=Done!
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Busy season at work (US tax filing season) Craziness for the next three weeks. Hard to eat right. Harder to exercise much.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Chest & Tris=Done. I think I forgot to post that I banged out some shoulders on Saturday. to lazy to hit the back button and check. but...anyways...
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Pretty upset about the Brussels bombings. Hope all our European friends and their loved ones are safe.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Pretty upset about the Brussels bombings. Hope all our European friends and their loved ones are safe.

Yes hope all are well and safe, my youngest is Sr in HS, on spring break on a WWII tour thru Europe. I believe they are near there on Thursday an Friday, 23 students an 7 chaperones from the school.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options

Praying for those there. Such scary times.

Good job everyone on knocking out those workouts!
    I am slacking. Worked out on Saturday, was out of town on Sunday and missed yesterday. Was held up at work, then was too tired to get a run in. BLAH! Let's hope my day ends better today.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Beeps2011 wrote: »
    I lifted on Monday and today and, for whatever reason, I am REALLY SORE this week....I think it might be the time change. I am having a tough time getting through my workouts, just no energy. And, I am wanting NOT to go to the gym....which isn't usually like "me". I am NOT getting enough sleep and the time change wreaked havoc with my kidlets, too.....I just wish North America would STOP THE MADNESS and stay on ONE TIME. Something as "little" as that manages to NEVER GET DONE by ANY administration, ANYWHERE.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........

i hear ya, and I agree!!!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,931 Member
    Options
    I have some actual career-work to do! Found one company to do some work for and, if i find two more companies, that is "full strength" and .i am back in my happy place.....long eight months of "no work"....please be at an end!

I revised my lifting to coordinate with my new working schedule: split workouts M/Tu/W and a fullbody on F. Cardio on Saturday.

BOOM!
  • Satiplis
    Satiplis Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in! 46 in a couple of weeks, looking to drop 50 lbs.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Am 1 lb from my revised goal, 3rd in total. Started @ 210 lbs an goal was 190, the. Changed to 180 even before I reached the 190, lol. And again changed it to 175 before I made 180. Weighed 176 lbs tonite at work, Tuesday nites being my documented weigh in time. Not sure about going lower, because I'm really comfortable now, but still have stomach to improve on. So, continuing with Insanity until completed and will figure out what's next later I guess.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "22 Minute Hard Corps Resistance 1"=Done!
  • melsouth1972
    melsouth1972 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well at home sick - I thought I'd post to this. I always need fresh motivation and friends. I'm 43 currently at goal weight after losing over 5 stone. I'm finding maintenance tricky so would value the support xx
  • CarolKarbowiak
    CarolKarbowiak Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'll be 50 in July. wanting to lose about 35 pounds minimum
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    43 here with two teenagers. Plan to loose another 20 pounds.
    I workout during my lunch hour (body pump class) 2x a week, walk/jog 3 times a week. currently training for my third 1/2 marathon in April.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "22 Minute Hard Corps Cold Start, Cardio 1 & Core 1"=Done!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,931 Member
    Options
    Off to the gym to lift. BOOM!
  • Latitude11Courtney
    Latitude11Courtney Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone Im joining in! 45 in Norcal and I am well into a 100+ pound weight loss journey.
    I hope everyone has a great day!
  • Latitude11Courtney
    Latitude11Courtney Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Am 1 lb from my revised goal, 3rd in total. Started @ 210 lbs an goal was 190, the. Changed to 180 even before I reached the 190, lol. And again changed it to 175 before I made 180. Weighed 176 lbs tonite at work, Tuesday nites being my documented weigh in time. Not sure about going lower, because I'm really comfortable now, but still have stomach to improve on. So, continuing with Insanity until completed and will figure out what's next later I guess.

Awesome!! Congratulations!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Legs & Back at the gym=Done! just over 4 hours 'till the big fight!!! WOOT! :p