40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Options

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I've been busy lifting all the weights and playing taxi for the children!

Happy Hump Day!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "P90X3: Cold Start, Brute force Operator Series Alpha 4! and A Week of Hard Labor: Day 4: Shoulders & Arms"=Done!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Another good run yesterday!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Yesterday was glute weights in the morning, glute bands and stretching in the evening...boooyah!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "22 Minute Hard Corp: Cold Start, Brute force Operator Series Alpha 5! and A Week of Hard Labor: Day 5: Total Body"=Done!
    finished with a 1 minute deadhang right into 15 pull ups!
    SO WRECKED RIGHT NOW!
    this weekend is looking like "Lazy Force Series: Lay on the couch and play video games and watch movies"!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Brute Force Operator Series Alpha 6! 60#!
    Wasn’t gonna do anything today. Ended up going to the movies. The gym is right around the block, so...I brought Baggie McBaggins with me and got it done. Got the whole upstairs to myself!! BOOYAH!!!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Beachbody Yoga Studio: Yoga for Weekend Warriors with Ted"=Done!
  • Bellavita32
    Bellavita32 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »

Beast
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "22 Minute Hard Corp: Cold Start, Brute force Operator Series Alpha 7@60#!, Body Beast Bulk: Chest"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »

Beast

thanks! i'm trying!! :p
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    “22 minute hard corps cold start & Brute Force Operator Series Alpha 8”=Done!
  • IronSky319
    IronSky319 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Went back to weight lifting last week after a really long hiatus and some unwanted weight gain. I’m sore and feeling every bit of my 44 years this week
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    IronSky319 wrote: »
    Went back to weight lifting last week after a really long hiatus and some unwanted weight gain. I’m sore and feeling every bit of my 44 years this week

That's one reason that I try not to skip the lifting workouts for too long. I hate that soreness that comes after the first few workouts. Seems like I don't ever get sore if I just keep lifting.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Legs"=Done!
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    IronSky319 wrote: »

Started doing dead lifts last week, which I had never done before. Hamstrings were sore for a few days, but quickly went away. Next time I did them there was no soreness, even after bumping the weight up.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,928 Member
    Options
    Lifting today. And some cardio. Time to get back at it!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    “3.67 mile “run”, Brute Force Operator Series Alpha 9! 60#! & Body Beast Bulk: Back!”=Done!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Did my Hulk workout bi/tri/forearm...fun times...but I did the WHOLE THING!!!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    An hour of glorious Pilates last night! Need to start incorporating stretching and strength along with my running.
  • KimShea01
    KimShea01 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello! I want to join. 48 yo and weight has been increasing since about end of January. It coincides suspiciously with end of Dryuary. Hmmm. Exercise been non-existent over the winter too. Starting to track today and may go back to lifting or walking to get started. Wish me luck & I'll read posts for motivation!