Replies

• keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Did week 5, day 2, level 2
    1&2 18
    3&4 20
    5&6 14
    7 16 (I did not have my glasses on and read that wrong, I did 20)
    8 at least 40 and I did 45!

I had a massage yesterday and I think that helped loosen up the muscles in my back. I've been pretty miserable with tension in my back & shoulders.

Hope everyone has a good Thursday!
  • megancolleen
    Options
    I am in :smile: sexy arms here you come!!!
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    Options
    Checking in.. Yesterday I completed week 1, day 2 :smile:
    11, 9, 8 & 6. girlie style (I don't think I'll ever enjoy doing pushups :grumble: )
  • duffyzmom
    duffyzmom Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 2 Level 2

*20 (min 19)

Over 70 push-ups Woo Hoo. Plus I did level 2 of Jillian's 30 day shred with all of her walking push-ups.
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Finally got week 6 day 2 level 2 done! I really was not up to it today so I just pumped them out as fast as I could.
    73 (min 53) Whoo hoo!
    I will probably test on Saturday and try to do what I can of day 3 then also. I will start level 3 again next week! You'd think I could hit 100 after doing all those sets and then getting to 73, but I haven't yet. I noticed warming up a little first (like doing some arm stretches and exercises) does help, as long as I don't do too much before hand. Anyway, see you all Saturday!
    MM
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Finally got week 6 day 2 level 2 done! I really was not up to it today so I just pumped them out as fast as I could.
    73 (min 53) Whoo hoo!
    I will probably test on Saturday and try to do what I can of day 3 then also. I will start level 3 again next week! You'd think I could hit 100 after doing all those sets and then getting to 73, but I haven't yet. I noticed warming up a little first (like doing some arm stretches and exercises) does help, as long as I don't do too much before hand. Anyway, see you all Saturday!
    MM

You are my Inspiration! I added them up and that's 215 all together! That is amazing!!
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    Aw thanks Keiko! I seem to do better when I am mad. :laugh: Somebody better tick me off before I test on Saturday! :tongue:
    MM
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    OK! I managed week 5 - day 2 - level 3:
    50 (minimum was 45)

My arms are shaking.... :tongue: Good luck on your test, MM!
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    I am only on week 2, but really can tell that I am getting stronger! Yippy for upper body strength!!
  • yeahbuddy
    yeahbuddy Posts: 409
    Options
    Week 1, Day 2, Column 2 for me

Set 1 = 10
    Set 2 = 12
    Sets 3 & 4 = 8
    Set 5 (at least 12) = 15
    Options
    Week 4 Day 2 Lvl 2 still girly

20, 25, 20, 20, couldn't even do last set I thought my arms were going to fall off.
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    Week 3, Day 1

*Girly Style*
    +14
    +18
    +14
    +14
    +26
    ____

Ow, my arms are sore! Too much pilates today.
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    Hey everyone! Looks like everyone is doing great!
    I tested today. Even though my numbers were high I was embarrassed by my performance. I recorded myself to check my form and see how low I am getting. Neither was that good. I was recording from the side so it looked like my arms are barely moving. I will record from a different angle. I WILL be starting this program over again when I get to 100 and I will be working on form and getting lower.

Even though, I am disappointed in my performance I did get 93 done! I thought I could do the last 7 but my back was hurting and I couldn't get my arms to budge again. :grumble: I was SO close! ERG!

I'm off to do five sets, as many as I can to make up for day 3.
    MM
  • duffyzmom
    Options
    Week 3 Day 3 level 2

Did them again as part of the Power 90 Strength Circuit - seems a little easier that way but lower back was hurting some on the 21s.
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    Options
    Checking in..
    Yesterday did week 1, day 3: 13, 11, 10 & 8 :smile:
    I'll be on vacation next week, but I'm planning on doing week 2 while on vacation :happy:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    OMG Melissa, you are almost there! I know what you mean about the form, but you are still working the way you're doing them now. That is amazing! :drinker:

I did week 5 - day 3 - level 3 today:

58 (minimum 50)

I am really proud that I managed 58 on that last set, considering that 58 was the number I was able to do in my test last week, and that was NOT after already having done 150 like I did today! 208 total - I am over 200 again. Yay!
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    I didn't do my regular girly push-ups today. I just tried to do as many plank push-ups as I could in a row. I did 10! When I started this program I could only do 2.

I'll be back to girly push-ups tomorrow, but it's encouraging to see my strength grow. :bigsmile:
  • duffyzmom
    Options
    Week 4 Day 1 Level 2

*25 (min 25)

Still feeling it in my lower back when I get over 20 but I'd probably feel it if I was just holding a plank for that long anyway.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    okay-- lame-o, over here-- back to week four, day one, level one last night-- level two flippin' kills me

Anyhoooo--

It's somethin', anyway-- :ohwell:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Saturday I attempted Week 4, Day 3 Lvl 2
    23, 28, 19 (suppose to do 23) and I was done I couldn't move.

I'm going to drop back to week 3, Lvl 2 this week and build some more strength before attempting Week 4 again.