Have you taken down your Christmas tree yet?

Options

Replies

• CarolAnn0730
    Options
    DOWN... December 30th.... Clean for the New Year :)
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    I procrastinated too much this year into even getting one soon enough to make it worth it (we head out of town for the holidays)
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Not yet but it will be going tonight or tomorrow. I started taking down some of the inside decorations today. I'm tired of the clutter now.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    We took ours down on Jan 1st. I would have done it sooner, but the kids wanted a couple of days. We get a real tree and at a certain point it just becomes a tinder box.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I want mine gone, but I promised my son I'd leave it up until he goes back to school on the 9th. As soon as the bus leaves, it's gone!
  • naonah
    naonah Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    not yet...it's a religious thing to keep it up till the 7th of January, although i'm very tempted to take it down

I always leave it up until Epiphany as well.

Same here.
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I TOTALLY agree! I hate it! I even can get a little depressed!
  • springermad
    Options
    I never had one as my two dogs would have chewed it x
  • shoover10
    Options
    Nope, I leave mine up until Jan 6 for Epiphany.
  • tycusjay
    tycusjay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Tree and inside decos came down last Friday and outside house lights came down yesterday
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    Nope, mine is still up!
  • tchrnmommy
    tchrnmommy Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    It was on the agenda for today....not going to happen :huh:
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I just have a cute little table-top tree (it's purple ;)..........so am leaving it up until I get sick of it. Have taken a few things down, but I like the cheeriness of the lights and stuff...............and I always have lights in my living-room window (will be putting up the Valentine heart lights soon :) I love to have seasonal decorations around - it makes me happy!
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Gone! Outta here! Move on with the new year!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I hate coming home from WORK seeing it, so usually by now it is down. But we're all off until the 9th, so I've got time.
  • bitenwrite
    Options
    I didn't put up a tree, but I took down all the other decor. It took me less than 10 minutes and now the house looks so dreary. I might need to make a trip to Hobby Lobby now!
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Nope!!! I think the cat likes it too much. She's also decided it doesn't need the tree skirt, considering how she's taken it and crumpled it up into a pile in the corner, LOL.
  • DeniseAS
    Options
    heck yeah, when the Holiday is over, it's time to take down the decorations. I hate seeing people keep them up longer. what is worse is seeing Halloween decor still outside the house along WITH the Xmas decor. WTH people!! Lazy!!!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Not yet, mine is still up!:happy:
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Just finished taking the tree down and all the decorations. :happy:

Love decorating, but also enjoy when everything is put away and "back to normal".