Join an Awesome Group ~ POSITIVE CHANGES FOR LIFE!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• nanasue4
    Options
    I would love to join. Please send me an invitation I need positive people telling me I can do this.:smile:
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Invitations have gone out. I am adding the last ones that have posted. If you didn't get an invite for some reason please message me or post here. Once you accept you invite please introduce yourself and post:bigsmile: Time to start this journey for 2012.

We are getting this party started!!!!! We are going to get this done!!!
  • RoxRae
    RoxRae Posts: 60
    Options
    I'd love to join your group! It sounds like exactly what I need to help me stay motivated.
  • ErikaRae79
    Options
    Add me please! I"ve started out 2012 right and want to continue on this path with positive people!
  • femme71
    Options
    Thanks for the add, i am new at my fitness pal,but i sure need support for my positive change i am about to take for myself this year and for the rest of my life. :flowerforyou:
  • dealluver
    dealluver Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    If you haven't closed the group. I would love an invite. After a death in the family I slacked off big time. I am determined to get this weight off and could use some positive reinforcement!
  • Quony
    Quony Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like join.:)
  • PositivePower
    Options
    We have a great group I think we need to CLOSE it now. Thanks so much for all that have signed up keep those post coming on our thread once you except the invite.

Let's get move on down the road to health!!!
  • PositivePower
    Options
    We have a great group I think we need to CLOSE it now. Thanks so much for all that have signed up keep those post coming on our thread once you except the invite.

Let's get move on down the road to health!!!