2012 52 5/7 Challenge

Options

Replies

• ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    1/7 today with a leisurely walk and Kick Box Core energizer. She said you would never need a sit up ever. I can understand why.
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    2/7 with 7.45 miles done and an arm workout..
  • kmbrleykay
    Options
    2/7 30 mins on workout exercise routine, jumping jacks , crunches, leg lifts, wood choppers, etc.
    45 mins on exercise bike
    45 mins on treadmill

I didnt have to work til 5 tonight, so I pretended this was my last chance workout & really did my max. but now it's time for dinner & I have way to many calories, and I'm not even hungry.
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    2/7 30 mins on workout exercise routine, jumping jacks , crunches, leg lifts, wood choppers, etc.
    45 mins on exercise bike
    45 mins on treadmill

I didnt have to work til 5 tonight, so I pretended this was my last chance workout & really did my max. but now it's time for dinner & I have way to many calories, and I'm not even hungry.

Eat up!!!! You did an awesome workout today
  • busym0m
    busym0m Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    2/7 with levl 3 of ripped in 30. Has anyone tried Jillian Michaels Shred it with Weights or Extreme Shed and Shred? Starting to look for my next video! :)
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    The only JM video i own is her kettlebell workout!! It is good!

My 2/7 was a 2 mile walk! Had to down 1/2 of a muscle relaxer this evening from all the work I accomplished over the weekend!
  • bjlilly
    bjlilly Posts: 8
    Options
    2/7 did a 4.4 mile walk in 66 minutes, that's a 15 minute mile, but I was really pushing. good for me.
  • kmbrleykay
    Options
    45 mins on exercise bike
    45 mins on treadmill

Eat up!!!! You did an awesome workout today

Thanks, thinktank, that's the problem with working out that much, trying to eat back some of the calories, when I wasnt even extra hungry. Had to go to the store to buy food to use some of them up. LOL. Got me some yummy mexican food.
  • ivykivy
    Options
    2/7 Kickbox combinations stretching and Kickbox arms
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    I am 3/7 today. I ran a 5k WOOHOO. And I walked another 3.2. I feel great because I ran 3.1 miles without stopping.
  • ivykivy
    Options
    Go Thinktank!!!

3/7 today with 2 segments of 10 min solutions kickbox and 11 min on treadmill. I hate burpees, floor jacks and planks. I really hate them when they are all combined. Thank goodness it's only ten minutes.
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Go Thinktank!!!

3/7 today with 2 segments of 10 min solutions kickbox and 11 min on treadmill. I hate burpees, floor jacks and planks. I really hate them when they are all combined. Thank goodness it's only ten minutes.

Thanks, It was a big deal for me, because i wasn't able to run 60 seconds without gasping for air in November. Nice day of exercise for you too
  • busym0m
    busym0m Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    3/7 today with 25 min of elliptical.
  • vhuber
    Options
    Way to go thinktank!!!

My 3/7 was 2.5 miles walking, my NROL workout and 3.5 miles on my bike!!!
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone with getting the workouts in!! And great job Thinktank with the 5K--as someone who has gone from not being able to run more than one minute inervals to working up to 5 or 6 miles straight I know how absolutely thrilling that feeling is!! I haven't been able to run since about the midway point in my pregnancy so I'll be starting over again with Couch to 5K after baby comes.

I am happy to report that I got 1/7 last night with my 60 minute Zumba class which was a blast as always!! I'm 37 weeks now, so technically full term, so I'm going to keep w/ the Zumba each week and hopefully dance this baby out! :wink: I've pretty much given up on my early morning workouts for now--I'm just too exhausted between the late hours I've been pulling at work trying to wrap up as much as possible, and oh yeah--the fatigue from just being 37 weeks pregnant and still working 60 hours per week! The weather is beautiful here right now so will try to at least get out for a walk this weekend.

Keep up the fabulous work ladies, you guys are doing great!!!
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Thanks wanna be fit. My friends just look at me when I tell them I ran a 5k. It's like ok and? LOL.So thank you. today I am 4/7 with 3 miles of Leslie Sansone and 2.1 mile pushing my nephew in a stroller through a trail near my house. Killer uphill lol. Next time we might be on the track.
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Way to go thinktank!!!

My 3/7 was 2.5 miles walking, my NROL workout and 3.5 miles on my bike!!!

Thanks vhuber
  • vhuber
    Options
    Heather, YOU are doing GREAT!!! With ALL that you do, you probably have NOT gained much weight and you'll be busy with 2 kids after this one and your weight will melt off!!! Hang in there sweetie it is almost time!!!!

4/7. Perfect running weather so RUN I did, for 4.5 miles and I walked.5 miles!!! Some people feel like dancing sometimes well I feel like running sometimes!:wink:
  • kmbrleykay
    Options
    Way to Go thinktank, on the 5K. I can walk with no end, but I cant run.

3/7 today, did a 4.1 mile walk/jog in 1 hr and 2 mins., that's a new record for me. I made myself jog 30 seconds out of every 4 mins. I was dying.

I really love this group. You all are so active & do so much you push me to do more and try harder. thanks for all the motivation.
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    I need to read posts... but just wanted to say a quick hello.
    I finished last week 5/7
    this week standing at 3/7... need to get busy today and finish the week out. Still doing CHaleneX, with treadmill and yoga

Daughter home from college, grandkids just went home last night.. baseball commitments...fitting in exercise and cooking all week, just not much time for posting.... on my way to work out now and will try to catch up on post while having my tea later!
    Hope your all well!