2012 52 5/7 Challenge

Options

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Got the bike out and rode 15 miles. 58* with a little wind, all snow is gone and only had to go through three mud puddles:huh: ! I am good for 2/7!!! Way to move it, move it, move it ladies
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    2/7 with 3 segments of 10 min solutions and 12 min on treadmill.

Verda I am with you on the weights. I stopped and can feel the loss of strength and tone. But I'm starting back slowly.

Debra I know you weren't looking because I didn't hear laughter.

Ladies good job on the workouts
  • kmbrleykay
    Options
    Looks like everyone had a productive monday.

2/7 first off I did my 100 work out, but it is no longer 100. I changed it up, took about 20 mins.
    70 Jumping jacks, 60 crunches, 50 squats, 40 leg lifts, 30 wood choppers
    60 jumping jacks, 50 crunches, 40 squats, 30 leg lifts, 20 wood choppers
    50 jumping jacks, 40 crunches, 30 squats, 20 leg lifts, 10 wood choppers.
    My goal is to do this every other day, but I somehow manage to find reasons not to. did it today.

then got home from work about 9 and knew I needed to exercise more, but dawdled until 10 and now here it is 11 pm & I just finished riding the exercise bike (30 mins) & walking on the treadmill (30 mins)

time for bed. Tomorrow is my rest day. see you all wed.
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    3/7... going strong this week. Yogini for me. I was very stiff and sore this morning.. some Yoga with stretching is just what I needed. warmed up on elliptical for 10 mins first. I will finish with some meditation when I finish posting and then out to do chores.

Ivy, I had to giggle... my kids tell me I drive them crazy when I kick box... I am a yacker.... even worse when I kick box, I yell, chant... give a few "oh ya's".... :blushing: , oh well , it could be worse! AN off day for me tomorrow.. but I might get a walk in...the weather is suppose to be on the rise to warmth. We will be on the road Friday picking up daughter from college for her spring break... so I might want to make sure I get as many workouts as I can before weekend.
    Everyone is doing great... Keep it up!
    Heather... I can't even imagine being pregnant and doing all you do... goodness... hope you got a break last night!

VERDA!!!! I just scrolled down and re-read your posts... 15 miles... dang girl!! whoot whoot!
    Enjoy your rest day kimbrleykay!
    Great walk thinktank!
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    I am 37 today. Did 1 mile Leslie Sansone this morning and C25k this evening 3.37. I also did arms and back today.
  • busym0m
    busym0m Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 3/7 oday with 30 minutes on the elliptical. Day off tomorrow and then back to Ripped on Thursday!
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! I'm happy to say that I'm 1/7 today with my one-hour Zumba class tonight. It was a blast as usual, and I know I look ridiculous doing this at 36 weeks pregnant, but who cares!!! :bigsmile:

Have a great night everyone!!!
  • bjlilly
    bjlilly Posts: 8
    Options
    hi, yesterday was my 2/7 with a 3 mile walk.
  • vhuber
    Options
    Heather I bet you look adorable!!! When is your due date?
    Way to get after it ladies!!!!

My 3/7 was 3 miles on the elliptical, NROL workout and 3 miles on the bike! My *kitten* is sore from the past three days of workouts!:noway: :laugh:
  • ivykivy
    Options
    I am 37 today. Did 1 mile Leslie Sansone this morning and C25k this evening 3.37. I also did arms and back today.

Happy Birthday!! & many many more!

3/7 with 25min on treadmill.
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Heather I bet you look adorable!!! When is your due date?
    Way to get after it ladies!!!!

My 3/7 was 3 miles on the elliptical, NROL workout and 3 miles on the bike! My *kitten* is sore from the past three days of workouts!:noway: :laugh:

Not so sure about adorable, but at least I moving my butt and getting some exercise!!! :laugh: My due date is 4/4/12, so just around the corner. I know that most preggers hope to go early, and although I am SOOO finished being pregnant, I really do need the next few weeks to tie up lose ends at work!!
  • vhuber
    Options

Happy Birthday!! & many many more!

3/7 with 25min on treadmill.
    I did not think of it as a birthday but of it being her 3rd day of 7th workout!:laugh: :laugh: If its a birthday I hope it was a great one!:flowerforyou:
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    I am 4/7 today. 3.2 miles running/walking and 6 miles on the bike. I added some light leg work.
  • vhuber
    Options
    thinktank, were you 37 on Tuesday? Ivy wished you a happy b-day and if it was, "happy belated"! But I just thought when you had 37 that it meant you were good for 3/7!!

My 4/7 consisted of 3 miles on the elliptical, 1 mile on the T.M and 2 miles on the bike!!!
  • bjlilly
    bjlilly Posts: 8
    Options
    did a 3 mile walk, to make it 3/7. It was really hot and muggy and alot of wind.
  • ivykivy
    Options
    thinktank Forgive me I'm spacey LOL!

4/7 today with 2 segments of kickbox and one of dance. 30 half hearted minutes but it's something. Threw in 15 min of dance off the inches for 45 total.

thinktank, were you 37 on Tuesday? Ivy wished you a happy b-day and if it was, "happy belated"! But I just thought when you had 37 that it meant you were good for 3/7!!

My 4/7 consisted of 3 miles on the elliptical, 1 mile on the T.M and 2 miles on the bike!!!
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Lol typo 3/7. But ill take the bday wishes lol
  • kmbrleykay
    Options
    Ok. 3/7 and boy did I earn it today. Long story, but one of my bosses is remodeling and we left a ton of stuff in one closet that was not going to be touched (yeah, right!). anyway the builders have now decided they are going to remove the back wall of the closet, so all of that stuff had to come out. Well, the only way to get to that part of the house right now is thru the backyard and a door into the master bedroom and then all of that stuff had to come out back across the back yard to either a POD on the driveway or the storage room in their basement. I stopped counting after 20 trips. All together I did this for about 3 1/2 hours & usually I dont count this as exercise. But there was about a 40+ min time frame where I was back and forth non-stop, & had my heart rate up & sweating quite nicely so I logged that 40 mins.
    Then did a 4 mile walk, in 65 mins, which is about a 16 min pace, good for me. Although half way thru, my back was killing me from the earlier activity.
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Ok. 3/7 and boy did I earn it today. Long story, but one of my bosses is remodeling and we left a ton of stuff in one closet that was not going to be touched (yeah, right!). anyway the builders have now decided they are going to remove the back wall of the closet, so all of that stuff had to come out. Well, the only way to get to that part of the house right now is thru the backyard and a door into the master bedroom and then all of that stuff had to come out back across the back yard to either a POD on the driveway or the storage room in their basement. I stopped counting after 20 trips. All together I did this for about 3 1/2 hours & usually I dont count this as exercise. But there was about a 40+ min time frame where I was back and forth non-stop, & had my heart rate up & sweating quite nicely so I logged that 40 mins.
    Then did a 4 mile walk, in 65 mins, which is about a 16 min pace, good for me. Although half way thru, my back was killing me from the earlier activity.

Way to workout!!! That is a long Fabulous Day of exercise
  • busym0m
    busym0m Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    4/7 today. Did 2nd level of Ripped again and it was a bit easier. Yesterday was my day off so I cleaned my daughter's room and reorganized toys and tossed a garbage bag full of stuff. I have a fit bit and usually average 10-15 flights of stairs, but yesterday I had 45 flights from all the trips up and down the stairs cleaning her room. At least it's done! Now only two more kids rooms to go! :)

Hope everyone's having a great day! It's gorgeous here again and hoping to take the kids for a walk or bike ride later.,.assuming I can get the babe to nap. She's chattering in her crib instead of sleeping!