2012 52 5/7 Challenge

Options

Replies

• busym0m
    busym0m Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    3/7 yesterday with 25 minutes elliptical. Today is a rest day and I definitely need it. I was exhausted yesterday and today and talk about grouchy! Must be the changes in weather we've been having! ;)
  • kmbrleykay
    Options
    Wednesday -- 3/7 after my rest day yesterday, I really pushed it today. Did a 4 mile walk averaging 16 mins miles. 30 mins on the exercise bike and my 100 workout, which takes about 22 mins. But not all together.

Thanks makeit for info on finding site I will try that next time. Not real familiar with computer things like this. I am self-taught using the trial & error method.
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Way to go kmbrleykay.
    I am 4/7 today. 2.39 miles running. Another 2.04 doing HIIT. Also did arms and back.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    After getting my back adjusted & the headache to go away I took my 3 furries for a 4 mile walk and then I rode 8 miles on my bike while mu hubby walked the TM. I guess that makes me 4/7 for the week!

Great job girls! It is what we make of it right?
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Super Job everyone!!! I didn't manage to fit anything in...so I am sitting at 3/7. Learned a lot of great info at my son's physical therapy session... motivated me to get back with some weights...

Verda.. I will be starting Chalene X again:blushing: :noway: , but this time I will complete, I will complete, I will complete! Glad your headache is gone... they can ruin everything!
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Verda.. I will be starting Chalene X again:blushing: :noway: , but this time I will complete, I will complete, I will complete! Glad your headache is gone... they can ruin everything!
    [/quote

I did Chalene last year. You just reminded me of it. Perhaps I might try again.
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Wow, there is some activity on this board!! Great job ladies!!! And welcome kimberlykay! And to busymom and thinktank, glad you're sticking with us!

My 1/7 was walking a couple miles to and from the closest grocery with the hubby to get some healthy snacks on Monday, and my 2/7 was about 4 hours of strolling around the strip yesterday. We weren't setting any pace records, but we were moving!

I get to sit in meetings today from 8am-9pm, so the only activity I'll get is walking back and forth to the bathroom! :wink: Hope you ladies are having a great week!!!
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    yeah, got my CHaleneX in today... but bad news.. this computer adaptor is not working and the laptop is about to die! I will be replacing , but if you don't hear from me in a day or so... thats why!
    Felt great to lift today...r eally dont know why I stop????? Ay yi yi!!
  • busym0m
    Options
    4/7 today. Started Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 - level 1. Hope everyone is having a great day! We have some fantastic weather here!
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    I am 5/7. 5 miles walking and some leg exercises.
  • kmbrleykay
    Options
    4/7 beautiful weather here so I got in another 4 mile walk. 68 mins. That's about a 17 min mile, but I wasnt pushing for time, just exercise.

You guys really believe in getting in some exercise on here. I love it. What is ChaleneX? I need to vary my routing, that is why I do the 100 workout.
  • vhuber
    Options
    4/7 beautiful weather here so I got in another 4 mile walk. 68 mins. That's about a 17 min mile, but I wasnt pushing for time, just exercise.

You guys really believe in getting in some exercise on here. I love it. What is ChaleneX? I need to vary my routing, that is why I do the 100 workout.
    ChaLEAN X is a lifting workout (with some cardio) by Chalene Johnson who started the Turbo Jam series! It is a real good 3 month workout program!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Got in 8 miles on my bike tonite for a 5/7!!!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    3/7 with taebo 8 min and walking on break.
  • busym0m
    Options
    5/7 with ripped in 30 level 1.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    4/7with HHA
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Great job everyone. I am 6/7 today with 3.66 miles C25k W6D1 with additional walking, some upper body work, and the sauna LOL. Can I make it 7/7?
  • vhuber
    Options
    I took the day off! Still 5/7!
  • busym0m
    Options
    Today is my day off, so I'll finish the week at 5/7. The scale is finally starting to move again! In the last 4 days, my weight has dropped 3.5 lbs! Hoping this continues and I don't plateau again! This thread is a great motivator. It's so nice to find one where people participate and actually show up regularly. Thanks guys!
  • kmbrleykay
    Options
    Didnt get any exercise in yesterday, long day at work, & an unplanned night out. It was fun but by the time I got home at 9:30 I couldnt even talk myself into 30 mins on the exercise bike.

But I still got 5/7 today went for long walk. Was supposed to be 6 miles but my mom wasnt feeling well at the end, we did 5.7. took 1 hr 37 mins, comes out to right at a 17 min mile.

I lost 2.6 lbs this week, and I just bought a new pair of levi's last night in a size 12. That is a long way from the 22 I was wearing the beginnning of 2010.