One Year, down 90 lbs! :)

Options

Replies

• emmamcblain
    Options
    Look at you, you look fab. You can really tell in your face, as well as everywhere else. :) Good for you!
  • niebbia
    niebbia Posts: 32
    Options
    Don't wait anymore! become an instructor now so you can inspire everone in your classes. I have been teaching for 3 years and love it!!! GO ZUMBA!
  • bmoody16
    bmoody16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Way to go. You are a true champion. It takes true commitment to take control of yourself.
  • lishig
    lishig Posts: 1
    Options
    WOW! Congrats!
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I am doing a low carb/high protein diet for medical reasons. I have my carbs set to 100 per day. Just curious - how many do you consume daily on average?

Also, you said you take in 60 grams of something but I didn't catch what exactly that was. Could you reiterate?

You look fantastic. I am so psyched about doing zumba soon. I have 170 more pounds to drop and dancing is one of my favorite ways to burn cals. Good luck on becoming an instructor - I'm sure you're gonna rock at it!
  • Taushina
    Taushina Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for sharing all of those tips!! :):)
  • kdeven
    kdeven Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You've had amazing success on your journey, Congratulations!!!
  • Alwaysonadiet54
    Alwaysonadiet54 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You rock!
  • sahalcomb
    sahalcomb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    :drinker: congrats on all your hard work & success! :drinker:
  • Tink_89
    Tink_89 Posts: 23
    Options
    Congratulations ~ you must have put a lot of effort in to it, well done. x
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I am doing a low carb/high protein diet for medical reasons. I have my carbs set to 100 per day. Just curious - how many do you consume daily on average?
    I try to not go over 200 because I just don't want to deprive myself. On a normal day I average around 150 grams though.
    Also, you said you take in 60 grams of something but I didn't catch what exactly that was. Could you reiterate?
    At least 60 grams of protien. Protien is just good for you and aids in weight loss and repairs muscles after workouts.
    You look fantastic. I am so psyched about doing zumba soon. I have 170 more pounds to drop and dancing is one of my favorite ways to burn cals. Good luck on becoming an instructor - I'm sure you're gonna rock at it!
    Go for it girl! It's the best thing ever! It's so great adding 600-900 calories burned in one day after one session in your MFP journal! :flowerforyou:
  • kimmie185
    Options
    Don't wait anymore! become an instructor now so you can inspire everone in your classes. I have been teaching for 3 years and love it!!! GO ZUMBA!

LOL ok! There are still a few dances I need to perfect though.
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, all your hard work has definitely paid off!!
  • greekbellydancer
    Options
    DANGGGGGGGGGG! U R AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!! CLAPPING & DANCING FOR U.......:flowerforyou:
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You look great! I just got a little dog like that - We named him Mr. Biggles!
  • kimmie185
    Options
    You look great! I just got a little dog like that - We named him Mr. Biggles!

LOL, they are very good dogs! :)
  • kimmie185
    Options
    373817_10150469286725785_556205784_8950104_580338772_n.jpg
  • kimmie185
    Options
    bump! :)
  • mdollian
    mdollian Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Love your AVI .. your very inspirational .. hope you'll be my pal !! Congrats !!
  • Ang_37
    Ang_37 Posts: 58
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am encouraged, thanks for sharing!!1
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!