do you see a difference??

Options
I know there is a difference but Im trying to see it and i dont think its as big of a difference as i thought there. Im 50 pounds down. The 2nd n 3rd pic are from the same night. In picture 2 its the same red shirt from picture 1. (in picutre 1 the shirt was really tight where i was super incomfortable to wear it. I know it would be a better picture if I wasnt holding something in front of me but i was at a christmas party for my work.

Any differences you notice would be great thanks!

nye-3-1-1.jpg

Replies

• ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Yes, especially in your arms and mid section!
  • ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • MrsDouglas2U
    MrsDouglas2U Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    your face is slimer, you look smaller overal.. and i can really tell by looking at the bottom of your red shirt from the two different pics. the second picture you have a lot more room towards the bottom of your shirt.

I hope this helps
  • Anselee
    Anselee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I Notice a HUGE difference! great job! Your arms are smaller so is your face and although in your before pic your waist isn't very visible I think you look amazing! Great progress keep it up!
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Your facial features are more defined, and your arms appear a lot more shapely.

Also, take a look at your fingers, they look a whole lot slimmer!

I know how you feel - its only recently that I've been able to see any difference, and even up to the past few weeks no-one had really noticed any change in me, now I get a lot of comments.

Well done!
  • Klynn63
    Klynn63 Posts: 66
    Options
    MAJOR difference! Good job!! :)
  • JulieF11
    JulieF11 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

Yes, there is a big difference... I can see it in your arms, your face and your neck. However, please note that no one noticed my first 50 pounds. I was so disappointed! I worked so hard and no one even noticed! Take heart in knowing that the second 50 pounds are amazing. Everyone thinks you are disappearing in front of their eyes. They can't believe it. It is all a matter of percentage lost. Fifty pounds off your current weight is a much larger percentage. Don't be discouraged! You will be amazed at how fast you transform if you keep at it. The first part is the hardest to stay focused, since no one seems to notice and it's so darn hard to do. But you did it! You know how! You will make this transformation happen and you will finally feel free... not so bogged down by worrying about what you look like... and able to enjoy life and others more than you imagined.

Best of luck!

Julie
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Big difference. It's like you shrank yourself! Congrats :)
  • sbeisel1
    sbeisel1 Posts: 181
    Options
    YES, your face, your arms, your tummy! good for you keep up the good work.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Yep! For me it wasn't until around 50-60 pounds that it was REALLY noticable. I was wearing a different size, etc but even around 40 pounds some people didn't notice. I remember a friend said "You look different, did you change your hair" I was like NO but I lost 40 pounds jerk hahahah
  • muzix_chick
    muzix_chick Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference and you are doing great! keep up the awesome work! :happy: I am in the same boat as you, I see the numbers but when I look at myself I don't see the difference, but trust me the difference is there and others can tell!
  • JizWiz
    JizWiz Posts: 57
    Options
    Looking good girl!:wink:
  • ljmosier
    ljmosier Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Major differences! Kudos on the weight loss! Check out the differences in pic 1 & 2. Same shirt but the neckline sits different. Your face is slimmer as are your arms. I think people don't notice the change if you are around them all the time but when you meet up with someone you haven't seen in a while the difference is more noticeable. Keep up the good work!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Sure can see the difference...Keep up the good work hunn....Just stay pushing and giving it your all...
  • mrswilson0511
    mrswilson0511 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    :love: Thank you everyone for the help! I started seeing them now that you guys have pointed them out. I cant wait to take have more comparison pics, now that the holidays are over and i got a some fun new toys for xmas to try out. I got an hrm, zumba for the wii, biggest loser boot camp and another biggest loser work out. And i got a new scale with all sorts of bells and whistles! :flowerforyou:
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend, you need some glasses. Your eyesight must have gone away with all that weight. Hell yes I can see a dfference!
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    There's a huge difference! You look fantastic :)
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a difference! :)
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Your face is slimmer, arms look amazing and you can really tell with your mid section.. You look amazing!!! You are beautiful :)
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Absolutly, especially in the glow of your smile:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!