do you see a difference??

Options

Replies

• elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Look at the neckline of your red shirt(same shirt, right?). Notice how much lower(sexy) it is in your after pic.? That is visible proof that you are taking up less space in your clothes and they are fitting better.
    Fifty pounds! Fantastic!!
  • queenburgess98
    Options
    You look amazing.. I can notice it all over.. Great job and good luck continuing your journey :)
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Yes, especially in your arms and mid section!

I agree, especially in your arms, and a little bit on your face!! It's sad but it's hard to tell when you've got so much to lose. I find it hard to notice with my sister in law as well, I can never tell whether she has lost weight or not. But hey, keep going! soon people will be able to notice if you keep losing them at that rate!:D. And don't you worry, tummy is the last one to go... I've lost most of my weight now, and even if I got into my more than desired size... I still have a big tummy to lose and firm up.. but it all goes eventually! the key is to know YOU'RE LOSING IT!! Nevermind if you have a bad day, it won't be a bad day if you don't think of it as a bad day, just think of it as a challenge for your metabolism, it works for me!.. and I can't stop eating ice cream or pouring double cream everynow and then, perhaps every day, as well as take-away food (indians and chinese)... no fried chips though, and hardly no bakery. I avoid all those ready meals though, and we try to eat as simple as possible, with loads of vegs. And thinking that I'm doing that much to lose weight is actually working for me :D
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Looks like you lost 50-60 pounds
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You could definately see a difference, great job..
  • dlrcpa
    dlrcpa Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Gosh, I think you look a decade younger in the 2nd and 3rd picture than in the 1st picture. Maybe it''s because your hair is down and you face is thinner. Santa certainly treated you nice - I didn't get anything nearly as good as that!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing! Your arms, your neck line, your face! And what I see that people can't see in the pic is how much smaller you belly has gotten! That was the first thing I noticed shrinking on you! I see you regularly too so it should be less noticable to me, but its not. You did amazing in 2011 and I know you'll do even better in 2012. Enjoy all your new toys you got for christmas, they will push you through the last half of your journey! You've made it half way, no looking back now!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah, theres a difference! Way to go and keep it up!
  • I see a big difference. In the bust, shoulders (which always make ppl look heavy) mid-section. Way to go! Don't stop until you hit your goal.
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    There is a big difference. In the first pic and second pic (same red shirt). Look at where the V hits and how much longer the shirt is. That will show you how much your overall size has decreased.

Keep taking pictures and achieving your goals!!

You are doing great :)!
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You are looking good!!! If you are not seeing your progress in pics, Maybe you should measure in inches as well. Keep going you are doing GREAT!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    oh yes I see a difference for sure, in your stomach arms and totally in your face!!!

great job! keep it up!
  • mary150
    Options
    YES! Your neck and face especially! keep up the good work!
  • Alicja_W
    Alicja_W Posts: 169
    Options
    i definitely can see the difference, you look great ! :D
  • mrswilson0511
    mrswilson0511 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    :heart: Thank you again everybody!!! :drinker:
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! I can see the difference in your midsection, arms and face (cheeks especially).
  • itsawarinthere
    itsawarinthere Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow, absolutely there is a difference! In the first pic, your arms look as if they are resting on the side of your stomach. There is no space between them. In the new pics, there is clearly a big gap of space between your midsection and your arms - all of that is gone! You look great! Keep it up! :)
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    There is a difference. You can see it.

Keep up the good work.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Yes I see a difference!! Especially in your face, great job!!
  • Myhighway2
    Options
    your looking good!! Im 219 and want to lose 70 what was (is) your weight?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!