(Real) Football Predictions?

Options

Replies

• SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I think what started off as sarcastic posts have actually turned into serious ones. American's think (real) football is American football. THERE IS NO HOPE. :noway:

In America real football IS American football.
  • tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I think what started off as sarcastic posts have actually turned into serious ones. American's think (real) football is American football. THERE IS NO HOPE. :noway:
    They're just in denial. They don't realise that there is life outside of the US. :laugh:

Agreed!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

Real football is neither american nor soccer...Its RUGBY
  • LMHinson15
    LMHinson15 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in regards to American Football...

^^ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love my Saints!!!!
  • tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    yes, I realize i'm wearing a dolphins jersey in my pic ha
  • evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Liverpool clearly :tongue:

Just ignore the fact they are about 3nil down right now :laugh:
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options

Real football is neither american nor soccer...Its RUGBY

Get. Out.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    They're just in denial. They don't realise that there is life outside of the US. :laugh:
    We acknowledge life outside the US. We just prefer things here, just as most people do in their respective countries. :drinker:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

6 hours of guys running around kicking a ball and them its 1-0. B O R I N G !!!!!!!:wink:
  • LMHinson15
    LMHinson15 Posts: 201 Member
    Options

I adore American football (like... I have the day preseason starts marked on my calendar)

BUT.... I know darn good and well that Soccer is the "real" football... in reality calling AF "foot"ball doesn't make a ton of sense and I know how exhausting football/soccer is to do. Mad respect, and I apologize for the general cultural ignorance/self centeredness of the US in that regard... :grumble:
  • jferris91
    jferris91 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    FamilyGuy-PeterSoccer.jpg

Peter Griffin will def. make the team win!
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I'd rather watch paint dry, or fly's mate with each other than to watch soccer.....

That being said, I think the Patriots will play and Beat Pittsburg in 2 weeks and this might be anothe Patriots year!!

Go Pats!
  • lolomichelle13
    lolomichelle13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Bears aren't in the playoffs. The football season is over.

Man... if only Cutler had not gotten hurt... we had so much hope!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I know darn good and well that Soccer is the "real" football... in reality calling AF "foot"ball doesn't make a ton of sense and I know how exhausting football/soccer is to do. Mad respect, and I apologize for the general cultural ignorance/self centeredness of the US in that regard... :grumble:
    Really? Americans are self-centered and ignorant because of the name of a sport? Really?
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Liverpool clearly :tongue:

Just ignore the fact they are about 3nil down right now :laugh:
    Oh you poor, misguided person. You have my condolences. Supporting Liverpool, you might as well support Milwall.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

THIS
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options

It wouldn't have mattered. You still had to beat the Pack, and that wasn't happening. Even with Cutler. :flowerforyou:
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    We acknowledge life outside the US. We just prefer things here, just as most people do in their respective countries. :drinker:

I'm with EEG.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

I adore American football (like... I have the day preseason starts marked on my calendar)

BUT.... I know darn good and well that Soccer is the "real" football... in reality calling AF "foot"ball doesn't make a ton of sense and I know how exhausting football/soccer is to do. Mad respect, and I apologize for the general cultural ignorance/self centeredness of the US in that regard... :grumble:

thanks for apologizing for the whole country. glad you got our back!
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options

thanks for apologizing for the whole country. glad you got our back!

Yeah...seriously... thanks!

Just because YOU may be generally culturally ignorant and self centered doesn't mean the entire country is.