Met my goal!

Options
Well after ten weeks on MFP (and a blip last week) I have reached my first goal - one stone lost.
I have gone from 159 to 145lbs. It has required quite a lot of willpower at times (e.g. not scoffing my son's birthday cake and self control in Pizza Hut with my friends) but generally bearable as I have allowed myself small treats every day and stuck to my exercise plan (1 x 90 min yoga workout, 2 x 30 mins elliptical workouts per week). I did an extra swim this weekend too.

Now I want to push on and get to 10stone (140lbs) for summer and I will be happy to stay at that weight.

I have lost lots of weight from my upper half - face, neck, tummy and waist. However, my thighs/legs appear reluctant to shed weight and seem determined to stay big and lumpy :ohwell:

Good luck to you all.

Replies

• lovechocolate
    Options
    Well after ten weeks on MFP (and a blip last week) I have reached my first goal - one stone lost.
    I have gone from 159 to 145lbs. It has required quite a lot of willpower at times (e.g. not scoffing my son's birthday cake and self control in Pizza Hut with my friends) but generally bearable as I have allowed myself small treats every day and stuck to my exercise plan (1 x 90 min yoga workout, 2 x 30 mins elliptical workouts per week). I did an extra swim this weekend too.

Now I want to push on and get to 10stone (140lbs) for summer and I will be happy to stay at that weight.

I have lost lots of weight from my upper half - face, neck, tummy and waist. However, my thighs/legs appear reluctant to shed weight and seem determined to stay big and lumpy :ohwell:

Good luck to you all.
  • scrappy11
    scrappy11 Posts: 163
    Options
    Congratulations that is very exciting!!! :tongue: Keep working hard!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Keep on keepin' on!!!!:drinker:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is very exciting! Keep up your amazing, hard work!
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Great job! Keep on working you are almost there!
  • lovechocolate
    Options
    Thanks for your messages of support, you have all done a great job too!

I am spreading the word for MFP in England, we have similar sites over here but you have to pay a monthly subscription.
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration for us all! Good work!:flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    super job! :flowerforyou:
  • jhollyw00d
    jhollyw00d Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! That's amazing!!!!! What an inspiration!

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy: :laugh: :smooched: :bigsmile:
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep it up!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!