any food that has ZERO calories?

Options
aethompson5507
aethompson5507 Posts: 251 Member
so its getting late and i dont really have any calories left, are there any foods that have ZERO calories? so i can keep that in mind when i hit up the grocery store :bigsmile:

Replies

• livingonpurpose77
    livingonpurpose77 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I think sugar free jello has 10 calories in it if you wanna go that route.....
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Ice cubes.
  • aethompson5507
    aethompson5507 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I think sugar free jello has 10 calories in it if you wanna go that route.....

i'll have to pick some of that up! havent had jello in forever :p (plus its a great snack for the kiddos too!)
    102395 Posts: 1
    Options
    I THINK CELERY IS ZERO!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    less than 10cals/serving:

lettuce, pickles, sugar free jello, celery, Walden farms ranch dressing, walden farms peanut butter (not very good though), sugar free popsicles
  • shavoune1
    Options
    old school CELERY, dip it in marmite-awesome
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options
    If it has zero calories, is it still food?
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Miracle noodles have no calories. They also have no nutritional value but they will fill you up in a tasteless way. :laugh: That said, they are good when added to other foods on days when you have calories to eat.
  • SnowWhite824
    Options
    I don't know how true it is, but I've heard that you actually BURN calories eating (plain) celery - Its so low in calories to begin with, the act of chewing it actually burns some calories.
  • SnowWhite824
    Options
    Miracle noodles have no calories. They also have no nutritional value but they will fill you up in a tasteless way. :laugh: That said, they are good when added to other foods on days when you have calories to eat.

I used to eat these all the time. I swear, no matter what you put in there, theres still no flavor!!!!

Nice tat btw!
  • PokerChris
    PokerChris Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Cucumbers, lettuce
  • bblonskidesigns
    Options
    pickles!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    less than 10cals/serving:

lettuce, pickles, sugar free jello, celery, Walden farms ranch dressing, walden farms peanut butter (not very good though), sugar free popsicles

stay far away from Walden Farms foods. They are FRANKENFOODS!!

How about if you just don't worry about it. Going over on one day will not ruin everything. And stress is bad for weight loss.
  • latinahada
    Options
    I bought some Kroger pickles a couple of weeks ago that have zero cals...Very yummy if you like pickles!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    wait, wait, wait... hold the damn presses!

there is a ranch dressing with less than 10 calories?!?!?!

is it good?

omg please say it's good.
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Pickles and sauerkraut. However, their sodium is through the roof! Guess you gotta pick your poison, huh?
  • sunfalcon
    sunfalcon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Vlassic Kosher Dill pickles have NO calories - but a ton of sodium. Pick your poison!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    pickles!
    Pickles are good but you have to be careful of all of the sodium.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    so its getting late and i dont really have any calories left, are there any foods that have ZERO calories? so i can keep that in mind when i hit up the grocery store :bigsmile:

Celery. You burn more by eating it.