FOR FUN: What celebrity have you being told you look like?

Options

Replies

• ijme8966
    Options
    Alex P Keaton's Sister what is her name??? Tracy Gold!!! When I was younger and before she developed eating issues, lol.
  • grimms11208
    grimms11208 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Anne Hatheway...I also have been told I act like her character in the Princess Diaries.:blushing:
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    Linda Blair :huh:

Yes.
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    Liam Neeson. However I'm not sure it was a compliment. :/

That is definitely a compliment!

Yes it is!
  • runamym
    runamym Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Natalie Merchant, Janeane Garofalo and America Ferrera (I hope it's her red carpet look- not the Ugly Betty one. eek!)
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Superman or Clark Kent...not really a celebrity though. someone even said Phil Mickelson once.
  • clairethehat
    clairethehat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sigourney Weaver...can't really see it myself!
  • amberrrrh
    amberrrrh Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Ellen Page and Eliza Dushku
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I've never felt that I looked like any celebrities, but someone once told me Kristen Stewart. I don't see it.
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hilary Duff. I'd prefer to look like Megan Fox, but oh well. lol
  • KCrandi
    KCrandi Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I was told I looked like Lindsay Lohan when I was younger, before she went anorexic.
    And now that I'm a bit older, I get Kirstie Alley... :sad:
    I've also been told Rachel Weiss ...which isn't so bad.
  • ChristinaMarie85
    ChristinaMarie85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I was told when I was 15 that I looked like Carmen Electra (b/s - I wish!) and once I was told I look like that girl from Smallville, I don't know her name. And another time I was told I look like some race car driver chick - no clue who, though. The last two were from random people I didn't even know. I don't see any one of them at all. lol
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    When I was thinner people would stop me in public and tell me I looked like Minnie Driver. I sort of see it...we have the same type of hair. I don't really think she is all that attractive but I guess if she was able to bag Matt Damon at one point I'll take it.
  • Ladyloraella
    Ladyloraella Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I used be told I looked like UK girl band Girls Aloud sing Kimberley Walsh. Not anymore though :(
  • Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not, Tom Hanks and David Boreanaz..... I can see one but not the other.
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I think you look like Courtney Cox. A younger version!

I've been told I look like Katherine Heigl. She's much younger though. ;) My husband thinks I look like Jean Smart from Designing Women.
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I get Jennifer Garner (gotta be the dimples) or a younger Andi McDowel (gotta be the big curly hair). Neither one is even remotely true, but I dig it! LOL! But lately, my celeb-girl crush is Zoey Deschanel. :)
  • Smallville2106
    Options
    I've been told I look like Julia Styles.

More than once.

I dont see it.

Holy candlesticks!! How can you not see it. If that is your pic then you are the spit of her.
  • megcalvert
    megcalvert Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Zoey Deshanel
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Olivia De Havilland was Melanie in Gone With The WInd..my favorite movie!