FOR FUN: What celebrity have you being told you look like?

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I used to get a young Elizabeth Taylor in my 20s. Not "Father of the Bride," young sexy starlet Liz. More like "Lassie Come Home" or "National Velvet" 12 year old Liz.
  • beautybloom
    Options
    Look-a-like: unfortunately no one
    My personality: Francine from American Dad
    My husband remembers me of Mac and Charlie from It's Always Sunny Philadelphia and looks kinda like Joe Jonas
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Sadly, Mike Meyers. Specifically, hisWayne's world character, Wayne. P.s. I am a girl....but I do make that face....

so i thought I would get another opinion. according to myheritage.com face recognition...

celeb.jpg

I totally see Tracey Ulman!

I did the face Recognition on 2 different pictures and I keep getting Aya Matsura who is Asian. I'm not Asian at all :huh:
  • mozingoashley
    Options
    Mariah Carey. As if. They put me in the yearbook as "look a like" in high school. When I had longer hair etc. I still get called that like at work and whatnot but I really don't see it.
  • MarkTheFatKid
    Options
    My friends have said that I look like Kurt Warner. (NFL Quarterback)
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I have never been told I look like any celebrity. If you have one, I would love to hear it!

Phoebe Cates!

I will definitely take that! She is really pretty! I didnt know what she looked like, so I googled it, and I think I can see it some.
  • cryspetstalerson
    Options
    I don't think I look like any celebs. But I want to have a body like Ryan Reynolds. So that's what I am working towards! :-)
    You look a bit like seth green, in your picture.
  • AmyJo54915
    Options
    When I was much younger (about 18) my ex-boyfriend's little brother thought I looked like Julia Roberts, but I think that was just because of the long red hair and long legs (I'm 6')
    Personally, I think I look just like me :)
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I used to pretty much only wear my hair in a ponytail and was told several times I looked like Joanie on Happy Days
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    Shrek. I just don't see the coloring...
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Lisa Marie Presley
  • LadyKT
    LadyKT Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I totally see Tracey Ulman!

I did the face Recognition on 2 different pictures and I keep getting Aya Matsura who is Asian. I'm not Asian at all :huh:

Maya Rudolph (from SNL)!!!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I get Carrie Underwood a LOT. And Reese Witherspoon sometimes!
    Wow, Maggie, is that you in your pic? I thought it was Carrie Underwood!
    I have been told I look like Kirsten Dunst and Mira Sorvino. I don't see it, but I was flattered.
  • AWLeigh
    AWLeigh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Tempest Bledsoe
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Natalie Wood
  • RussianQueen01
    Options
    I have been told countless number of times I look like Jessica Biel,
  • cryspetstalerson
    Options
    When I was younger and thinner , I was told I looked like Rachel Lee Cook.
  • thea0101
    thea0101 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Alexis Bledel, but I think mainly because of my forehead. lol! If I looked half as good as she does I'd be ecstatic! :D
  • LauravonD
    Options
    Kristen Stewart - but I really don't see it at all lol
  • kaitpierson
    Options
    Some say I look like a younger Tina Fey and some say Lisa Loeb....It's all in the glasses!