FOR FUN: What celebrity have you being told you look like?

Options

Replies

• missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I always get Velma from Scooby-Doo (not a celebrity, but close enough!)

or Sarah Gilbert (Darlene from Roseanne)
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Zena Warrior Princess!!!! That's my favorite comparison... very motivational for my weight loss. ;-)

Totally!
  • PirateGary
    Options
    Elmer Fudd
  • garn1232
    Options
    Bobby Brady ...lol
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Drew Barrymore
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Since I've lost my weight, I've been told that I look like either Steve Jobs (before he got sick) or Steven Spielberg (when I'm wearing a baseball cap). I'm pleased with either comparison ::Grins::

I definitely see Steve Jobs!
  • JCGilbert
    Options
    I have always been told Meredith Baxter Birney (the Mom in Family Ties) or Jill Clayburgh when I am not as blonde.
  • paulyarwooduk
    Options
    I don't get anything these days but I was always told I looked like Tom Sawyer when I was a kid. Even complete strangers used to hum the theme tune to the TV series when they saw me.

I hope you can see the picture below...if not you can see it here: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/VW9aukB30tVtZBFMeJfOIEEKxTVGjGwG6r5rPwLnmtY?feat=directlink

vw9aukb30tvtzbfmejfoieekxtvgjgwg6r5rpwlnmty?feat=directlink
  • sowhatsowhat
    Options
    Tim McGraw.
  • mazza33
    mazza33 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Kate Winslet for some reason?? And when I was young Kelly Lynch from the Patrick Swayze movie, Roadhouse???
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I get Kendra Wilkenson all the time. I wish I could get my body back the way she did!
    lol

ooops...................three times is the charm??
    lol.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I have never been told I look like any celebrity. If you have one, I would love to hear it!
  • Hecnotha1
    Hecnotha1 Posts: 200
    Options
    I've told i resemble taylor lautner when I'm a, little lighter. I got a pix in my profile, side by side we kind of do lol
  • MomBod81
    MomBod81 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    When I was younger - Meg Ryan. Although I never really saw it...

I can see it
  • ef78849
    Options
    Katherine Heigel
  • nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Just for fun guys, Just want to know what celebrity have you guys being told you look like?

For me, when i was in high school i got told allot that I looked like Sandra Bullock and later on at University i got told i look like The Veronicas Twins, Mainly Lisa Origliasso.

You do kinda look like Sandra, lol.
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    They used to call me Wednesday from the addams family cause they said I look like Christina Ricci. I dont see it though. Well my pic is of wonder woman right now and THAT is who I wish I looked like! lol
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Natalie Wood, and Joan Jett. Never saw either one.

I was told I looked like Natalie Wood too. But that was about 14 years ago, 30 lbs. ago, & I had dark hair.
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Natalie Wood, and Joan Jett. Never saw either one.

I was told I looked like Natalie Wood too. But that was about 14 years ago, 30 lbs. ago, & I had dark hair.
  • gipperakh
    gipperakh Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Drew Barrymore...though I don't see it. Maybe it's more my personality...