FOR FUN: What celebrity have you being told you look like?

Options

Replies

• Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    The deceased ones. lol
  • Celiamariec
    Options
    :laugh: Was once told by a mfp member I looked like Kevin James from King of Queens.:blushing:

That member is right, I'm just sayin'. :bigsmile: And Penny is hot! :laugh:
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    I've been told that I look like Sandra Bullock and Kirsten Dunst.. I change my hair colour a lot though.. Maybe thats why?
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Ive being told Sharon Stone quite alot...

Meg Ryan

and Lisa Simpson (that was the funniest one)....
  • TamsinEllis
    Options
    Well I just fail, I've never been told I look like any celebrity, so I used the "my heritage" site(ran several different photos) ... Apparently according to that I only look like Keira Knightley (and Owen Wilson but lets pretend that never happened), problem is I have a completely different face shape to her - doh! Plus I think if I looked even slightly like that woman someone would have said something before now. Oh well never mind, I'll be a unique face for now. :D
  • MissMalinSara
    Options
    Ive been told on numerous occasions I looke like CHERYL COLE and NICOLE SCHERZINGER!
    :D
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I don't get told I look like anyone. I am still waiting for a good one. My friend once said I looked like british presenter June Sarpong but in one photo and I really don't.
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Ive been told on numerous occasions I looke like CHERYL COLE and NICOLE SCHERZINGER!
    :D

You do!
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Emma Stone.
    She is literally my celebrity twin.
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Fearne Cotton (UK presenter for people who don't know) :)
  • sandislim
    sandislim Posts: 264
    Options
    I went out with really mad hair once and got told my a group of kids that I looked like scary spice and they were following me everywhere. I didn't think so at all, I just laughed.
  • leestanley3
    leestanley3 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Jude Law a couple of times but can't see it myself.
  • chellabella26
    Options
    I've been told that I look like Jennie Garth, Beverly Hills 90210 from back in the day, lol
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Noone :( can anyone see me as anyone?
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Funny, but just lately as I got slimmer quite a few people has told me I look like Candice Bergen - I actually think it is the hair more than the looks...
  • lougru
    lougru Posts: 55
    Options
    i constantly get told i look like lauren conrad...not so much now i have dark hair but when im blonde i get told it very often and im more than happy with that!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    When I was at school and had curly hair (didn't everyone in the 80s, lol!) Susanna Hoffs. Since I've turned 30 and have straight hair, Carol Vorderman. Wish I had her brains!!
  • andiechick
    Options
    Funny, but just lately as I got slimmer quite a few people has told me I look like Candice Bergen - I actually think it is the hair more than the looks...

Actually I can see the resemblance!
  • andiechick
    Options
    Jude Law a couple of times but can't see it myself.

I can see it a little bit with that pose, lol!
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    i get called olly murrs or gary barlow depending on how much facial hair i have lol