FOR FUN: What celebrity have you being told you look like?

Options

Replies

• skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I was told once a few years ago that I looked like Lindsay Lohan :| I never saw it, but that's what they said... I think drugs were involved haha
  • Celiamariec
    Options
    Hecnotha1, my first thought is that you look like Drake. A little Taylor, but more Drake.
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Bernard Haberdasher.
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I've never had anyone compare me with a celebrity.
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I've never had anyone compare me to a celebrity, but my husband looks like David Cook.
  • nilleah
    nilleah Posts: 177
    Options
    While I don't see it nor do I think I even compare to her beauty, people have told me on many occasions that I look like Christina Applegate...
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    young pricilla presley
  • ashmarie419
    ashmarie419 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've been told I look like the singer JoJo... I couldn't get a picture to post but I think its a HUGE compliment every time I hear it!
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Sandra Bullock mostly..
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    A girl walking past my house said I looked like Jacob from Twilight, perhaps it was because I was doing yard work in shorts with my shirt off in 40 degree weather Haha!
  • Cherishanne
    Cherishanne Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I was constantly told I looked like Kelly McGillis from Top Gun
  • agentscully514
    agentscully514 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Nicole Kidman, Sarah Ferguson, Natasha Richardson.
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Um, Patty Navidad, Vanessa Hudgens, and someone just posted on my wall that I look like Sara Ramirez.
    It must be cause we're all brown *Insert eye roll here*
    I don't think I look like any of them. :ohwell:
  • kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    "Robin from how I met your mother" - I've been told that on 3 different instances now.

I watched the show. I really don't see it.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    "Robin from how I met your mother" - I've been told that on 3 different instances now.

I can kinda see that!
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options

I can see it! It's probably your beautiful hair, and head shape?
  • Sherrygunnabefit88
    Options
    Okay how do you get pics on here? Im trying to put a pic to compare but I can't get the pic on the post. I was told once that I look like a young JOJO. What do you think? Or who do you think I look like?
  • BritFitB
    BritFitB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Vivien Leigh from Gone With the Wind since a senior in high school, Rachel Weiscz from the Mummy, and Natalie Dormer from some Showtime Series called The Tudors?
  • LolaGotThin
    LolaGotThin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Summer Glau, hands down. When Serenity came out, I used to get stopped in the mall, the grocery store, everywhere. I had a guy who approached me at a bookstore and ended up dating for a while all because he was a huge Firefly fan. XD
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Fred Flintstone.

Yabba-dabba-dooo!