41 with a 100+ to lose-- looking for friends/motivational sp

Options
I'm here for the long haul, would like to find friends who have a long way to go or have already had success on this type of journey.

Replies

• hottiebikerchick
    hottiebikerchick Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Im in!
  • TyneeKitty
    Options
    Im just starting out too :)
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • deftanker
    deftanker Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!!.. I turn 40 in 195days....4680minutes. I would like to lose 60 lbs by then (.31lbs/day)
  • crullmd
    crullmd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also have JUST started a couple of days ago and have a very long way to go. I am planning on losing 100+ as well, so we can be accountability buddies if you want. :)
  • DeeMac33
    DeeMac33 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    HI im 37 looking to lose a bit of weight, need some back up as hve no will power at all, thanks x x
  • P33ka
    P33ka Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in! I'm brand new here. Just turned 31 and have 100+ to lose also.
  • Changinghabits68
    Changinghabits68 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the long haul, I'm 43 and started 20 days ago. You can ALL do this, I've been struggling on some stuff, but it seems to be sorting itself out!

By all means Add me! I take pride in supporting and encouraging others!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Anyone of you, feel free to add me. I am 40, and when I started out, I was 252 pounds. I am 187 now, and my goal WAS 160, but I think 150 is about right. That would put me at over 100 to lose in total. :-)
  • asmithTXfit
    asmithTXfit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Newbie here too! I am in .. I need all the support I can get! :smile:
  • AngieBaker29
    Options
    I'm new here too! I'm big for starting projects but not finishing them. Will need encouragement often! LOL I am 36 and am 350 lbs now and my goal weight is 170. Seems like a lot, but I'd be happy to be back in 18/20 clothes!

P.S. I'm a Christian and totally depending on God's help in this journey! Any fellow Christians?
  • AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 40 something (okay, no secrets here - i will be 50 this month and have 100 to lose!) joined months ago, but procrastinated - in for the long haul and ready to support as needed (and I might just need some too! LOL! ) Feel free to add me! Anyone else in similar shoes? Feel free to add me! I am sure we will ALL need help along the way!:laugh:
  • giraffells
    giraffells Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year! I also want to loose over 100 pounds, turn 40 in 6 months
    Need friends and support :flowerforyou: I travel alot for work and want to be more comfortable. Add me if interested.
  • slimcows
    slimcows Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    well im in on it lets get this started :flowerforyou:
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm here for the long haul & just getting RE started... Started back on 12/6 and digging my feet in for the duration until I get rid of ATLEAST 50 lbs... If I get down to 185 & still want to lose more I may jump on that too! Not sure.... But I'm here to do what I gotta do!
  • JessyLovesJCS
    JessyLovesJCS Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Me too! Just turned 40 with over 100 pounds to lose. I could use some buddies too! Add me please!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP!!!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm here for the long haul & just getting RE started... Started back on 12/6 and digging my feet in for the duration until I get rid of ATLEAST 50 lbs... If I get down to 185 & still want to lose more I may jump on that too! Not sure.... But I'm here to do what I gotta do!

Same here with the restart...I'm 41 as well...definitely add me if you want!!
  • debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I'll be 45 in February and working super hard because I am getting married in June. I started last year and lost 25 pounds, then had thyroid surgery and gained back 12 of those pounds ... finally getting meds straightened out and joined Curves last month. My first weigh-in is tomorrow. Please feel free to add me.