Replies

• staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! congratulations anna! :drinker:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Congrats Anna... that's a lot of weight you don't need to lug around anymore
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Here's the thing. I still eat everything. But I limit myself to my daily calories (most days). I will have ice cream, but then cut back some where else. I don't limit my carbs or sugars or anything, I just know that if I have a piece of cheesecake, I either can not as eat as much the rest of the day or exercise my butt off later. I try to be realistic about the changes that I make. I only make changes that I know I can live with for the rest of my life, cause I know if it's a change that I can't live with forever, I won't stick with it and I'll gain the weight back.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the BIG 40! I truly believe in your philosophy. It has been what worked for me.
    Here's the thing. I still eat everything. But I limit myself to my daily calories (most days). I will have ice cream, but then cut back some where else. I don't limit my carbs or sugars or anything, I just know that if I have a piece of cheesecake, I either can not as eat as much the rest of the day or exercise my butt off later. I try to be realistic about the changes that I make. I only make changes that I know I can live with for the rest of my life, cause I know if it's a change that I can't live with forever, I won't stick with it and I'll gain the weight back.
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    congrats!!!!! you have a smart way of thinking...this isn't a diet, it's life. So you better enjoy it.
    :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is just awesome, keep it up. I would be excited too!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

Couldn't have said it better myself...that's how I roll, too.

Congrats lady!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    wtg anna!:flowerforyou:
  • mom24qties
    mom24qties Posts: 112
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    You did it, You did it, You really really did it!!!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Thanks, everyone:flowerforyou:
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You are awesome! The will power and dedication those 40 pounds took is astounding! Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    thats wonderful, may i ask what you started off at, thats great. I cannot seem to get my body to budge....i started at 165 now im 152 or so, i went from a 12 to 10 but im still miserable i even joined step aerobics. maybe its my age , but my old body is stubborn..........i need some encouragement
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    thats wonderful, may i ask what you started off at, thats great. I cannot seem to get my body to budge....i started at 165 now im 152 or so, i went from a 12 to 10 but im still miserable i even joined step aerobics. maybe its my age , but my old body is stubborn..........i need some encouragement

I was 199. So I'm still not to your starting size, but my suggestion is to eat more. It really does seem to help.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    ANNA B! i missed this yesterday ~ congrats girl! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!