Another awesome thing :
    Light Campbells soups
    SO FEW CALORIES!
    The one i'm eating now is 100 cals for the whole can. :heart:
  • jtintx
    jtintx Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm bumping my own thread. :glasses:

I've gotten some good ideas and was hoping there might be even more out there.

Unclean eaters unite!! :wink:
  • dclarsh
    dclarsh Posts: 364
    Options
    Wow... I thought I was the only one eating out of my freezer. I get so busy sometimes, I have to choose between cooking a real meal or getting my workout in. I choose the workout and something that comes out of the microwave.

My favorite heat and eats...
    Lean Cuisines or Smart Ones
    Trader Joe's frozen burritos
    Campbell's Select Harvest soups
    Trader Joe's balela salad (heated) with a little greek yogurt and pita chips

If you want to cook and make it quick...
    Quesadillas
    Flavored cous cous with frozen broccoli and canned chick peas
    Frozen mushroom or squash ravioli with a gorgonzola cheese sauce (the sauce is way easier than it sounds)
    Fried egg sandwiches on toast with laughing cow cheese
    Van's frozen waffles with morning star farms sausage, strawberries and lite syrup
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    wow im the same way! I love tyson chicken breast fillets because you can do so many things with them, i use fat free cheese and make chicken pizza, chicken tacos, chicken noodle soup over homemade mashed potatoes (i cant believe its not butter is amazing!), and just plain ol chicken, add spices and it tastes different every time, my spice rack has multiplied since i started eating better! Some other quick favs are 100 cal honeymaid cheesecake bars, orange sherbert(fat free!), fat free cottage cheese, whole wheat bagels, dry corn pops or yogurt burst cheerios, kraft sugar free jello has amazing flavors, try dulche de luche! I effing love applesauce and it fills me it, lean cuisines, smart ones, healthy choice cafe steamers have amazing chinese food, and this is just a small fraction of whats out there, some foods you may think are bad arent, spend time reading labels and trying things out, im always excited when i discover a "comfort food" im able to make healthy. Good luck!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Has anyone tried Burger Kings Veggie Burgers? they're great any only about 300 calories!!

Yeah, those are yummy and my version of a cheat day, hehe. Also lean pockets and Morning Star stuff.

As for regular "unclean" food, I use soy protein powder and make shakes with frozen fruit and fiberone cereal :noway:.

Oh yeah, orowheat's whole wheat muffins, tofutti cream cheese, and Vanilla Silk Soy Milk.
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Do you ever use a crock pot? It is my ulitimate 'lazy' cooking tool when I need to cook for my family but can't or don't want to put out much effort. I take the frozen skinless boneless breasts and thighs, plunk them (still frozen) in the crock pot with a variety of things and 15 min of prep turns into a dinner that actually looks like you did something! I have a recipe for a whole chicken in a crock pot, talk about lazy....open chicken, place in crock pot, salt, pepper, spices..done. That with some steam in the bag veggies, instant rice..tah da! I use recipezaar.com for alot of my recipes, I have found you can sub the frozen chicken breasts most of the time with good results. I can post some of my fav recipes if you are interested. :flowerforyou:
  • breakingthepath
    Options
    not sure how much of this would fall under being unclean...

scrambled eggs with onions and cheese, grilled chicken snack wrap with tomatoes and hot sauce (would someone please explain how even something as basic as scrambled eggs can gain calories by being made at a mcdonalds?), pretty much any frozen veggie with some cheddar cheese soup on it

there's some others i can't think of at the moment.
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options

(would someone please explain how even something as basic as scrambled eggs can gain calories by being made at a mcdonalds?)

:laugh: Yea, sure, as soon as someone explains to me how they get 200-300 some odd calories in a tiny bag of salad dressing.:noway:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I am a huge fan of cooking ahead. For an investment in a couple hours on a Saturday or Sunday, I make a pot of brown rice, or boiled potatoes,and store them. Then during the week, grill,grill,grill !!
    I throw zuchini and summer squash and boneless chicken on a KEBOB stick and grill it for 20 minutes, nuke my taters or brown rice, and eat like a queen.