What does your mfp username mean to you

Options

Replies

• changinmyways72
    Options
    My nickname when I was in the military was "LU".

I find it a compliment to be called a loser when referring to my weight. Hence, The LU sir

That's really clever! lol
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    oK Lisalashesxx

My name is Lisa

I have beautiful long eye lashes

My friends call me lashes

and the xx is that I love sweet kisses...............who doesn't?

L x
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    :)

Capax infiniti

Latin for 'Capable of infinite"

Good to know! I was always curious of what your name was about!

As for me, my real name is Silvia and a while ago when I used to type my name with T9, it would always change it to Silver and it would frustrate me! haha, and then because Im a STAR! :P And then 18 has always been a favourite number for me since I was a teen. Ive just always used it and dont know why, thought it was catchy. Sometimes I use SilvieStar because some of my friends and bf call my Silvie sometimes.

Lol! T9 would always change my last name to Bananas :tongue:
  • Itsartmar
    Options
    Itsartmar - it takes sunshine and rain to make a rainbow :)
  • waxon81
    waxon81 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Some great responses so far :-D
  • stormystrickland
    stormystrickland Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I've used the nickname Stormieweather or Stormy or Stormie for many years online. Originally, I picked it because I was in an abusive marriage and I felt like I was in the middle of a friggin hurricane all the time. Also, it fit my personality, not to mention my green eyes and red hair. Everyone started calling me that, even my mother, so even though I'm a decade past the abuse, I still answer to it. I also use it as a character name in all the MMORPG's I play.

My real name is Stormy Strickland. :) lol
  • THINandFABULOUS
    Options
    Mine's a play on "classy and fabulous" by Coco Chanel. I originally wanted fit and fabulous but that was already taken so i chose this one instead.
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Mine has been my username elsewhere as well, but I think it fits in well with what I'm trying to do here too; it comes from the Streetlight Manifesto lyrics "So how will we fight?/All we have is logic and love on our side."

Basically those are the two things I'm left with at the end of the day and the two thing I need to balance in all my decision making — even when it comes to food, it's deciding between what I know what's good for me and what I want simply because I enjoy eating it.
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Dream Shadows. It's a reflection of personality.
  • ScubyUK
    ScubyUK Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Scuby because I love to SCUBA Dive, UK cos that's where I'm from.

Simples.
  • NicNac86
    NicNac86 Posts: 130
    Options
    NicNac is a nickname from when I was a kid ( my real name is Nicola). It comes from a nursery rhyme (This old man, he played one... NicNac paddy whack, give a dog a bone) and it's stuck with me.

I use this username a lot and 86 is the year I was born :)
  • gtfcnat
    gtfcnat Posts: 199
    Options
    GTFC - I support Grimsby Town Football (Soccer) Club
    Nat - my name is Natalie

I normally use cupcake on forums but it was already taken :(
  • lovemydrmartens
    lovemydrmartens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    It's just a statement of fact! I'll post a pic of my much loved DM's later.... ;-D XX
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    My username is my nickname that I've had for years, since my freshman year in high school, that my best friend gave me. :) 7706 is the month, day and year that me and my fiance had our first date. :)
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Its my x-box gamer tag, used because I thought it would be unique and I am a star wars geek lol!
  • persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Mine is related to the myth of Persephone and Hades so its more related to my past but that relationship caused my weight gain so its slightly related, I don't really know why I chose it, I'm too scared to use my real name so I guess its a good screen to hide behind though in hindsight it holds me back emotionally.
  • TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Was given the name by my fiancee (of the time) when I was looking after her when she was dying of leukaemia. Its supposed to mean "guardian angel".
  • apriliamark
    Options
    apriliamark - after my motorbike... not especially prfound or anything!
  • CarolAnnS1227
    Options
    Mine is WaldenGirl66

Walden is one of my favorite books (Thoreau one of my favorite Authors),
    Girl , well because I'm female
    and 66...yup the year I was born!!
  • aquitania
    aquitania Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Mine is aquitania, as you can see. :-)

Since i'm a huge ship fan, especially the old ocean liners, i named myself after R.M.S. Aquitania, the last four stacked cunarder.

But i never was a true Cunard fan, my alltime love is The White Star Line, but it yould be really stupid to name myself Titanic, or Olympic (which i btw find way more awesome than the Titanic)... :-D