What does your mfp username mean to you

Options

Replies

• jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    (jam) mine is a nickname of my youngest son which is given by my eldest son.1010 is his birthday Oct.10
  • Miss_Z_87
    Options
    Mine's a nick-name, but dont get in confused with jersey shores snooki (I had it before her!) :-)
  • GroovyGma73
    Options
    Mine refers to my idol, I dare you to guess who it is :bigsmile:
  • pompeyqueen
    Options
    Well I'm from Portsmouth, UK and the nickname for portsmouth is Pompey, I don't think I am a queen but wanted to add a bit of dramatics to the name!!
  • Miss_Z_87
    Options
    Mine's a nick-name, but dont get in confused with jersey shores snooki (I had it before her!) :-)

Oh and 87 is the year I was born!
  • pinkydemon
    pinkydemon Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Well I had pink hair when the movie Doom came out. There is this demon, Pinky demon. Needed a username that time round and somehow got stuck with this.
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Mine will hopefully be 2 lies soon...

at the moment only a part of it is a lie... It doesn't take a lot to figure out which part! :)
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I was watching a very Quagmire centric episode of Family Guy when I decided to change to GiggityGoo from my actual name.

It seemed appropriate at the time.
  • mummyv811
    mummyv811 Posts: 237
    Options
    MummyV811

Mummy V is my nickname (I look after everyone one in my group of friends and my real name is Vicky).
    8 and 11 are my lucky numbers (born on the 11th August at 8mins to 11pm and weighed in at 8lbs11oz)
  • CountDown321
    CountDown321 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Well, I had another MFP account with a username I use more often but decided I didnt want other folks I know online to be able to find me, so I made a new account. Yes, its strange that Im willing to share weight loss and personal information with strangers not people I know, but thats how I prefer it.

New account for a new, specific goal. Husband and I decided we want a child and we want me to lose about 40 lbs first. The name is is Counting Down in reference to counting down those pounds lost. The 321 is just because the name CountingDown was taken.

Looking for more MFP friends!
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    My nickname and year of birth. Simple:blushing:
  • waxon81
    waxon81 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    love the comments so far, keep them coming :laugh: (",)
  • catfish9
    catfish9 Posts: 138
    Options
    Some of you are so creative! I keep a tropical fish tank, and the little catfish are my favorites; 9 is my favorite number. So, catfish9. :)
  • Loudmom01
    Loudmom01 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Loudmom because I use it everywhere. It began when I realized I was the only mom at the park whose kids could hear her yell for them from far far away. I am a quiet, shy person but not with my kids :laugh: ...01 because Loudmom was already taken on here :sad:

So I ended up with Loudmom01
  • Tink_89
    Tink_89 Posts: 23
    Options
    I just love Tinkerbell and the 89 is my birth year.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I'm a smart alec. :P and 03/21 is my birthday.
  • ClarkAddison
    ClarkAddison Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm a big Chicago Cubs fan and Wrigley field sits on the intersection of Clark and Addison. My wife wouldn't let me name our son with this name so I had to find a use. BTW, my son is now 19 and says he would have liked the name.
  • Veggie_Tart
    Options
    Veggie Tart. Because I'm vegetarian, and I like tarts :)
  • mochalovies
    mochalovies Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Mocha = my doggie
    Lovies = all the lovies she gets

cuz' I'm corny like that!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Just my name. Amy, L. and last name starts with Red. I wanted my real life friends to be able to find me without having to remember to search for "boobookittenkissesskinnyme2011fairygurl80" lol Not really making fun of others names, just saying its hard to search for friends sometimes :)