What does your mfp username mean to you

Options

Replies

• Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    It's my name. I had to put a 0 instead of o because apparently someone already has Georgiana. And doesn't even use the account. :grumble:
  • JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Mine has some special qualities, for 1 it's my name and 2, the number represents my hubby's college football #.. just to keep him on my mind! :heart:
  • dodd319
    dodd319 Posts: 228
    Options
    dodd is my last name and 319 (march 19) is my wedding anniversary :)
  • gorgonaki
    gorgonaki Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My name is greek for mermaid, which is gorgona.
  • losing4kt
    losing4kt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I chose my username, losing4kt, because I am losing weight for myself and since losing4me was taken, I chose losing4kt because kt is short for Katie which is my name! :) My username is special to me because it signifies that I am doing this for myself and not any other reason.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    My name is Faye but my sister calls me Fazzle (which I hate lol) and I was born in 1980 :happy:
  • ❤B☩❤
    Options
    My user name was changed, once I knew I needed to be reminded to BE POSITIVE and live positively every single day. The hearts were just put there because I am crazy about hearts...anything hearts!

:heart: B + :heart:
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Avid Sea-Doo rider - so a play on the name as well as the "everybody's doo-in' it" slogan.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    It means who I am and why I'm here :heart:
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    it's danish for: you have chosen , i would've like the username du har valgt sti den ( this is the path you have chosen)but it didn't fit
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I've used the nickname Stormieweather or Stormy or Stormie for many years online. Originally, I picked it because I was in an abusive marriage and I felt like I was in the middle of a friggin hurricane all the time. Also, it fit my personality, not to mention my green eyes and red hair. Everyone started calling me that, even my mother, so even though I'm a decade past the abuse, I still answer to it. I also use it as a character name in all the MMORPG's I play.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    years ago I was writing letters to the editor of the local paper. often butted heads with local theater critic... it's how I signed letters.. name plus abbreviation of town i live in.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Mine is translated to "the prettiest woman in the world" hahahaha... Well seriously the reason why I pick this as my username is to improve my overall self-esteem & to remind myself that I am beautiful because I have always been on a low self-esteem. Also since its in Spanish which is my first language so I can understand it & relate to it much better.
  • mommy23kidz
    Options
    mommy 2 (to) 3 kids... kind of says I'm boring, after reading all your great names!
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    because I'm Chilean and I'm Elite!!!:laugh: :wink: :love:
  • dragonsheart84
    Options
    when I met my husband on a game, his user name was shadowdragon. I became his heart. hence the name dragonsheart. :)
  • WhiteRaven
    WhiteRaven Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    WhiteRaven

White is generally associated with things good.

Raven, which are typically black are usually seen as a harbinger of thing bad or evil.

So, a White Raven is then a balance of the two... Kind of ying/yang good/bad

Cheers
    WR
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Modifying my behavior to overcome my eating disorder is the most important thing I can do to lose weight.
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    I'm short and I spend all my free time in the sky flying :laugh:
  • Pebbles536
    Options
    Pebbles536 is a Screen name I have used for years.

My very bestfriend growing up was nicknamed BamBam by her family. I was the Pebbles to her BamBam. We were unseperable. She died 9 years ago. 536 is JEN on a phone receiver which is my name.