Replies

• kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    My username means I'm able to sign into this damn site. :happy:
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    That I'm an athlete...with class...I call it Classalete.
  • OooLaurenooO
    OooLaurenooO Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Its me....My name...Lauren.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I recently changed mine. I needed a fresh start and my old username no longer applied as I am no longer a "new austinite". I've been living here almost 2 years now.

I chose my new one because I'm tall and am called amazon frequently. (5'9) Funny thing is I read in a thread for the tall ladies here on MFP and they don't like the nickname amazon but I don't mind it. People seem to like my tallness and it's been "growing" (hehe) on me since turning 30.

Plus, if I was a luchadora, La Amazona would totally be my stage name!! :bigsmile:
  • wave143j
    wave143j Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    wave143j

I was a hospital corpsman in the Navy and in the old days they used to call Navy nurses "waves" which I liked better than "doc" like I was called. 143 is the geeky little way my husband used to sign his letters to me when we were dating to say I love you. J is for Jeff, my husband of 16 years. Hence wave143j.
  • Buca412
    Buca412 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Buca412

Buca is a nickname I've had for years...my first name is Sam...put it together and you have the liqour Sambuca (which I rarely drink anyway, lol). :drinker:

412 is for my birthdate, April 12.

And there you have it. :bigsmile:
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    My username is self explanatory. :flowerforyou:
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Hoppy refers to the nickname given to me by my friends in junior high. It is in reference to my last name at the time. (no, you don't get to know it :tongue: ) I am a mom and that is the thing that I have excelled at the most in my life. I figured as if I could be successful in the hardest task ever assigned to a human than maybe I could use that as an inspiration to succeed here. I want my kids to be completely proud of me when they go out in public with me.
  • pope369
    pope369 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Well, having read through six pages of these, I feel like I earned the right to post a reply, too.

pope369

My surname plus my three lucky numbers.
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    KEN=KENDRA
    1013=D.O.B
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    umm.. i am a sith reborn who likes irish beer.. which means to the nondorks that we have beer love in common.. and if your fat like me.. manboobs..
  • DarkAngel525
    Options
    A good friend of mine passed away and his honor I got a dark, tribal angel tattoo. Although it represents all the people I've lost in my life, his mother still will call me 'her Dark Angel' for getting the tattoo. It kind of stuck.
  • BattyMama
    BattyMama Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Mine refers to my full back tat (five bats flying out of images from Dante's Divine Comedy ,the last book my Grandmum read to me before she passed when I was 3) and my love of bats (my mother in law has given me a bat you know the cheap rubber bats you get around Halloween every year that Mein Mann and I have been together and i have them hanging off our chandelier in our living room and leave them up all year I love Halloween) and my sweet monsters! = BattyMama
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    one of my good friends had that as a screenname in high school darkangel.. its funny cause you even look like her..
  • greekbellydancer
    Options
    Well, I am Greek and I love to Bellydance= Greekbellydancer lol :wink:
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    Mine is Lambii, Well because my name is Rachel, and the meaning of Rachel is Lamb, so my friend nicknamed me her Lambii and 87 cause i was born then :)
  • hoopymog
    hoopymog Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Mine is a combination of two nick names I get called. Hoops (or Hoopy) and Mo and my surname begins with G
  • InnerPinup79
    Options
    I secretly (not so secret anymore I suppose) would love to be a pin up model. I actually would just love to have the confidence to model period as I have been approached to before in the past a couple of times but was told "you would be perfect you just need to lose weight" *sigh* and 79 is the year I was born (dont do the math there kiddos)
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Mine has a lot of hidden special meaning dating back to when I was a kid..... See the thing is I have a rocket in my pants!!
  • tananichelle
    tananichelle Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    LOVE! (Both your name, and the books!)