What does your mfp username mean to you

Options

Replies

• AML04143
    Options
    AML04143

AML = My initals

04 = Year I graduated high school

143 = Number my name fell alphabetically in my high school class. Also stood/stands (not sure if it's still 'popular') as "I Love You".

Not super creative, but I've used it for a million handles (obviously, since it's all from my high school years!) and it's the first thing that came to mind when I joined MFP :)
  • mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    mukamom comes from a Yu-Gi_Oh character..muka muka. My son started calling me muka for whatever reasons a then 13 year old has. His friends call me muka. He still calls me muka at 21. It just stuck
    I was born in 1959
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    It's one of my favorite foods. :)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    My username is actually my username on my college website. I guess I chose it because...

a. I'm lazy.
    b. I'm hoping to have as much success in fitness as I have had in my education.
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Kendra Fallon was a name I chose when I first joined SecondLife, other than that, it's just a name I happen to like so I use it for a lot of online bits and pieces where I choose not to use my real name :bigsmile:
  • avg1986
    avg1986 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    its the initials of my name and the year i was born, Plus an abbreviation for Average....which i pretty much am lol!!!
    xx
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    i have no chair.
  • vxjammiedodgerxv
    vxjammiedodgerxv Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    jammiedodgers are the nicest biscuits ever!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Mine is a shout out to my hero:heart::heart: :heart: and its not johnny depp lol
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i have no chair.

I must have a strange sense of humor because I found this really funny.
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    My old name when I first started here and was on Atkins was LeanLioness. I am a Leo and I want to be lean and strong again like I was when I was in the Army.

I embarked on the Primal / Paleo lifestyle starting in 2009 and changed my screenname to Grokette.
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Mine is my name and the 666 is there because I can be a bit of a devil at times!!! :devil: mwah ha ha ha!!!!!
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Well, my name is Kaprelle and my middle name is Blu. My mom has called me kappyblu for as long as I can remember. So I use it quite often.

Btw, she also called me Pretzel because of a little boy in our neighborhood that had trouble pronouncing my name, and called me Pretzel. I like Kappyblu better. :smile: Other family members call me Prelle or Prellie. :drinker:
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Mine is my name..or parts of it anyway. Am I happy it's my username? Not exactly. lol. Getting divorced and finding new love makes me want to change it, which I will if I can either convince Mike to let me or else make a new profile.
  • FionaNiConnor
    FionaNiConnor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Mine is a name I have used for years and years. It's the name I go by at renaissance faires and in the SCA, plus it's been an internet handle for a lot of other fora and IM.

I have a lot of friends who actually refer to me as "Fiona," rather than my given name.
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I used to make swords and daggers for a living.
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I major in Biology. Queen because I thought it looked nice with Bio haha. I love me some biology.
  • stephevers1227
    stephevers1227 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My name is Stephanie Evers and I married my husband on 12/27/03 so I became Steph Evers on 12 27 :)
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    Mine is my nickname - 'Hype' because back in school i was always hyperactive! I still get those moments now and it kinda stuck :)

Usually it's magic_hype - thats because its my nickname plus i do magic! lol :)
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I live in woods. :)