Anyone 20-40 yrs of age w/ around 30 lbs or so to lose??

Options

Replies

• HurricaneShaunna
    HurricaneShaunna Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! I'm turning 30 in April and set a goal of 23 pounds by then. The more support the better!
  • VParee
    VParee Posts: 26
    Options
    ME! 38 and need to drop 30lbs!!!
  • reashu85
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 26 and looking to lose 25+ but most importantly just eat healthy and work exercise into my daily life.
  • Angierae81
    Angierae81 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya add me, I am 30 and getting married in May so and I need to lose 15lbs but my goal is 30....or more. I've been praying for a do over for years and I am finally getting it. I've recently bought a home with my fiance who is just wonderful and going to be graduating from college the May as well so things are looking just gotta get the weight down :-)

12947656.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jrhose
    jrhose Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm <whispers> 32, feel free to add. I'd LOVE to lose 30 pounds!
  • Sarah_12786
    Sarah_12786 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 25 and working to lose about 30.
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm 40'ish with 25-30 lbs to lose. I need some support too. My biggest obstacle is I love my beer and socializing with friends.

Ditto! Feel free to join the group: like minded lushes!
    Feel free to add me. 40ish and 35lbs to lose. Almost halfway there, but Christmas and New Years did a little damage.
  • bindera
    bindera Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 27 with 30 lbs to lose! I have no friends (on this site) so I could use some adds as well!
    good luck and stick with it!
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me- I have lost 26 of the 30 total I want to lose.

Stats:
    35 years old, 5'7". Started MFP at 175 pounds and am now 149.
  • lorrjoe
    lorrjoe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 still have 20-30 lbs to lose. My birthday is in March. Hoping to lose at least 10 before then. Feel free to add me.
  • I'm def on this list! Feel free to add me.
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I am 37 years old and have 37 lbs to lose. It is harder now then it ever has been to lose weight. Im determined to drop at least 25 lbs by the summer.
  • angela5411
    Options
    I'm 20 years old with 2 kids and have 40 lbs to lose. So far I've lost 14! Feel free to add me also :)
  • dmcatlady
    dmcatlady Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 (for the next few weeks at least) and have probably at least 30-35 pound to lose to get to my ideal weight. Honestly I'll be happy to drop about 20-25 though. My goal is to be at last halfway to the 30 pound mark by the end of Spring. It's certainly MUCH hard to do in my late 30s then it was in my early 30s. Right after baby #2 was born I dropped all kinds of weight...then I get pregnant with baby 3 and have never been back at that weight again...and he is now 7.5 year old (today actually).
  • desutton3
    Options
    I'm close!

43, with 33 lbs to lose by September (45 according to the Army, but I think they're whacked!) The next promotion board is in October and I want on the list. Add me if you want!
  • Mialma20
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new to this website. I had lost 40 lbs on my own last year but then since Oct. I gained about 20lbs :( I would love to lose the weight but sometimes I just get too discouraged. Hopefully this site will help me. thanks for reading this.
  • hrs80
    hrs80 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 31 with about 40 lbs to lose! I am getting married this fall and need to get this weight off so I can look fabulous in my dress!!! I am somewhat new to the site... I've been on here before but failed to keep up with it and deleted it. Now I am back and looking for some motivating friends!!!
  • Ladytab
    Options
    I am 42 almost 43 and looking to lose another 18. I have lost 20 so far and joined a biggest loser program here at work!
  • beachgirl20
    beachgirl20 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am 30 years old and will be 31 in April. I would like to lose 32 pounds. Anyone is welcome to add me,
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and have approx 28lb to lose. Feel free to add. This is the year to do it :)