Dear furry child!

Options
124»

Replies

• greyhoundluv
    Options
    We have four dogs, and I love them all!!! Two of them are in my picture here. Two are former racing greyhounds, one is an italian greyhound (a mini-greyhound, really) and the fourth is a lovable Lab. My letter is to my lovely greyhounds:

Dear Greyhounds--
    Thank you for inspiring me to lose weight by setting the example with your slim, svelte and fit bodies . I am jealous of your metabolisms, and wish mine would work like yours do. All three of you eat like pigs but never seem to gain an ounce!! I feel such joy in watching you run, race around the backyard and use your lovely muscles all the time. It inspires me to move my butt too!!!!
    love, your mama
  • puzwuz1
    puzwuz1 Posts: 42
    Options
    My furry child, Mogwai,

Oh love that you call him Mogwai and not GIZMO! Ugh I know SO many people with a "gizmo"!

Thank you! He did look JUST like Gizmo when I got him, but I definitely like Mogwai as a name better!
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I love you and can't wait to see you everyday when I come home...but if you could, while I work out do you think you can stop licking my face when I am doing crunchs?

Daisy does that too!!!! And she climbed onto the treadmill with me once. All I heard was "Thunk!" as she hit the wall, now she kinda glares at it LOL