A new me in almost a year of MFP (with pics)

Options

Replies

• Zodiacsmom
    Zodiacsmom Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Awesome story, I can relate SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much...take out the kids and the marriage part and my ex may have been related to yours! LOL Great job, and thanks for the motivation!
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your weight loss. you look fantastic.
  • hollieshea
    hollieshea Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! You will find that someone. It might not be on your time frame but it will be when it is suppose to be. Keep up the great work. Your babies have a wonderful mom!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I have realized throughout this whole process that I can only change myself and NOT someone else. He is who he is, but it doesn't mean I have to put up with it.

^^^ LOVE THIS!!

Very inspirational. Thank you for posting and congratulations on your success in getting healthy!
  • Bookie
    Bookie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing and you are such an inspiration!!
  • fatnomo100
    Options
    You look AMAZING Beth!! Thanks for sharing your story!!
  • latinahada
    Options
    Wonderful job!!! Thanks for sharing your story! You are truly an inspiration!
  • gabbygirl37_2001
    gabbygirl37_2001 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You're story made me tear up because I have been in your shoes. Thank GOD you were strong enough and smart enough to get out of a toxic relationship. Thank God your kids have a strong mama. You look wonderful! You will find someone who loves you for YOU, no matter what your size, You alone will be good enough.

Thank you for your story this morning, and your pictures. You made my day, and I'm just getting back into this again, but you truely inpired me to keep going.
    :flowerforyou:
  • jpbenjamin
    jpbenjamin Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Congrats!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!! Good for you to stand up for yourself and for your babies!! I hope you accomplish all that you desire in 2012:D
  • jagpie42
    jagpie42 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You are an exceptional role-model for your children. Great job!
  • ShrinkyDinkie
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone, for your kind words. Even if my story only touches one person, I have accomplished something. Just remember, anything is possible!!!:smile:
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    That's an incredible story! I too met my soon-to be-ex-husband on myspace and asked for a divorce in July of 2011. Its stressfull, but I commend you for having the strength to turn negatives into motivation!! Congrats, you look amazing and I don't doubt that you will find your one true love:heart:
  • angijunbug
    Options
    Truly Awesome Job!!! You took the lemons & turned them into lemonade :wink: You being happy is the best gift you could give to your babies!!!
  • danimack
    danimack Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story!!! You have been able to overcome so much and should truly be proud of yourself!! And you look amazing!!!
  • timstepfos
    Options
    Way To Go!!! You Look Fabulous!!!:smile:
  • cingerl
    cingerl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good for you. You look fantastic.
  • jurgitafit
    Options
    Good job! Great story of life choices and weight loss. All the best! :smile:
  • rainbowcandy2004
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!! Glad you realized that you can only change you and not someone else. I think we all struggle with that. You will find that knight in shinning armor and that man will not only love you for you but also your children. Keep up the good work you look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!