What do you love about yourself?

Options
1235»

Replies

• DawnDawn2011
    Options
    It is really funny, I don't think there is anything I really love about myself, at least not as far as physical appearances go, I really don't like the way I look, however I do love my heart, the fact that I am kind to people even when they hurt me, and I am full of love.
  • KellenAlexis
    Options
    How positive I am about everything. If you can't be positive for yourself, no one else will be positive for you.
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    My glasses
  • KariePerez
    Options
    :bigsmile: My Blue Eyes, Sense of Humor, Personality, Heart, my boobs lol, my Butt lol :bigsmile:
  • Kerabebold
    Options
    My ability to still dream big!:blushing:
  • Surisaddai
    Surisaddai Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I love that I give everybody a chance and that I motivate people. :flowerforyou:
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    I love my new-found determination. :-) and my eyes are pretty great :-p
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Physically, I love my eyes and my smile and my legs and feet, sometimes even my hair. On the other hand, my best feature is my singing voice and my ability to recall a million trivial things at the drop of a hat and that a song for every single occasion pops into my head at every moment. Even as I type this the song "Let's Get Physical" has been running through my brain since I typed the word physically at the beginning... good luck getting that out of my head now... geesh!!!!
  • ohnogogo
    ohnogogo Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    This is such an interesting question. I have been sitting here probably 10 minutes trying to think of an answer.

I have never thought or said I like or dislike "insert thing here" about myself. I have always been very comfortable with who I am, what I look like and have never really given a care if others do or do not agree. If I don't care for something (like being fat, my hair style looking weird, not knowing how to do something, etc) I have always been the kind of person who says "well, let's just change this then".

So I guess I would have to say I like everything about myself...at the moment :tongue:
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    that i am honest and not fake... i'm pretty sure that's quite hard to find in a person these days.

i also love that i'm independent. i am happy with myself and don't need someone else to complete me.

i'm not a jealous type and am just has happy to spend time alone, as i am to spend it with others.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Physically - not much....YET!

I like that I am a nice person, a good Dad, and that I am hilarious (at least to me).

I like that I'm not a quitter.
  • firefly101
    Options
    my wry wit and irrepressible love of life
  • sharishopalot
    sharishopalot Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    HMMM I love that I can get along with anyone.. I am very outgoing and open minded...
    Of course then theres my physical features... My boobs, my eyes, and my smile... :happy:

Call me crazy, but I predict your about to get a few FR in your box!! :drinker: :bigsmile:

Most definitely!

And when she is done rejecting them all, I hope she sends me one. :bigsmile:

HA HA HA You two are funny.... HMMMM Still waiting for all those friend requests... LOL