What is your reward for reaching your final weight goal?

Options

Replies

• munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Fitting into the dresses that I bought when I was skinnier that are just hanging in my closet wasting space at the moment!

And being able to wear the bikinis I own from when I was smaller in Bali in July (hopefully!) as opposed to spending money on new one piece and fearing judgement on my legs, and arms!
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    A bikini, haircut, and a whole new wardrobe!
  • allenpearcy
    allenpearcy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Disneyworld!

It may sound dumb; but, the thing I am looking foward to the most is to take my shirt off at the pool/beach for the first time as an adult.
  • MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my "tramp stamp" (god I hate that term) - worked on. Got it @ 18 and never been super happy with it and want to seriously expand it and make it more meaningful. That's for when I get under 200 though.

Ultimate goal. Totally getting a boob job. Hell yes!
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Definitely photos!! Photos of myself that I am Proud to share. I don't want to crop myself out of all the photos at my daughter's 5th birthday party, like I did at her 3rd and 4th...
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I dunno, will see what I want!

For what it's worth now I'm getting skinny so I can get my swagger back, I'm nowhere near as confident, charismaticor charming as I used to be!

I guess you can say I'm trying to get my 3 C's back
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    A shopping spree!
  • Bigplay691
    Bigplay691 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Getting a a tribal across my upper back and shoulders.
  • bordochstol
    bordochstol Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    A shopping spree!
    What she said ;)
  • kattydid65
    kattydid65 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to fit into a pair of small black leather pants and ride on my Harley with my husband riding right next to me smiling from one ear to another....
  • itsasecret22
    Options
    I think a cool tattoo sounds great!

When I lose weight and get to my goal I will make my mom buy me all new clothes because she has been promising(attempt to motivate??) me this for years. I also want to go on a real honeymoon with my husband of 2.5 yrs.
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    KFC bucket.
  • harliquinnraver
    Options
    for my final goal weight? a corset and a custom made dress. no, not for a wedding. im already married. these would be JUST for me.

i have various little rewards sprinkled along the road to my goal though.
  • quiksandy
    quiksandy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    A trip to NYC to see my best friend sing at Carnegie Hall. My husband said if I lost 15 lbs by Feb. I could go. I lost 27 just to be safe (some of it before MFP)
  • awdamm
    awdamm Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    to start trying to get pregnant. ( i know counter productive to lose all this weight then get pregnant and gain weight. )

I want to get fit and healthy now and KEEP GOING WITH IT! As my body is now i'm sure if there was a baby in there it would move out DUE TO POOR LIVING CONDITIONS! hehehe.

I'm focused on health for the future and BEYOND!
  • OooLaurenooO
    OooLaurenooO Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I want a feminine sexy *kitten* tattoo up my side/ribs!!! I can not freakin wait...Maybe I should search for an idea to keep me motivated.

Me Too...Id like a tattoo going up my side, so sort of writing. :smile:
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe and a make over i think :)

xxx
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I want to get a simple, yet sexy little black dress to wear all the kinds of places I wished in the past I could just throw on a little black dress for and look amazing and feel great wearing it! Also hiking inside the Grand Canyon. I've hiked all over the Canyon rim but never felt fit or healthy enough to go down inside and come back up by foot. I would also say ski diving but my husband says "no!" to that :-)