What is your reward for reaching your final weight goal?

Options

Replies

• Juliette320
    Juliette320 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Me and the Bf are going get a new wardrobe when I reach my goal weight. Also a trip to the beach to show off my beach body (: lol
  • kanbiyume
    Options
    Probably a mini shopping spree! I won't have enough money for a full on spree, I can tell you that now, but I will go out and treat myself to a nice going out dress, some vests (hate my arms!), some nice heels that won't kill my feet, a nice swimming costume or tankini! Not a fan of bikinis personally, but I've never worn one, so I can try one! :) Finally I'd like so cute working out gear, and maybe splash out on one item, seeing as I won't have to worry about getting too big/small for it once I'm done! :)
  • appleseeds
    appleseeds Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    A trip to my home town to visit my old friends. (and to feel superior to my old enemies).
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Elle_Jamaicangirl81 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    i thought about a tattoo as well... still not sure of what yet tho
  • Annemouse
    Options
    Buying an expensive gorgeous bikini!
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    No more muffin top!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Triple S's - Shopping Spree, Spa, Sexy photo shoot!
  • Stoosshelby
    Options
    I hit my first goal of 50 lbs, so next Friday all of my good friends are helping me celebrate at me 50 Pound Party!
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    A whole new wardrobe when I get to my goal. In the meantime I have some "future-wear" items for inspiration, and I'm able to make use of clothes that got put away 5 years ago as I lose weight, all second-hand stuff in the meantime, I'm not putting good money into a temporary size while the weight comes off. But you can bet I'll be buying the jacket I want when my weight is where it should be.
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    roller skates and booty-shorts!
  • beautyreaps
    Options
    I'll wear the leather jeans I bought in the size I'd like to be and a really hot corset. Then I'll get my hair done and maybe even happy dance a little bit or headbang, seeing that's the more metal way to go, haha.
  • aaron_mc29
    aaron_mc29 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Going to shell out on a proper club jersey from each of the AFL/rugby league/soccer teams I support.
  • Surisaddai
    Surisaddai Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am going to stare at myself naked in the mirror for a while, proceed to get dress and go on a shopping spree for beautiful dresses :D Oh and a two piece bikini.
  • LyriByri
    Options
    Mine is being able to wear my bikini in public. It may sound like a lame reward, but I have a really beautiful bikini I want people to see. :)
  • poopoomonkey1978
    poopoomonkey1978 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    well right now I am trying to save up money and then hopefully next summer (by my ultimate goal) I will take my daughter to see her uncle and show him the new and improved me. He hasn't seen my daughter since she was 3 months and she is now 31 months.
  • princesspeach577
    princesspeach577 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    shopping spree for new clothes! :)
  • nevareg
    nevareg Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Buy a bad *kitten* dress and rent out a party bus, get bottle service and live it up..and take a TON of pictures (which I currently hate)!! By then I would have a lot to celebrate!!
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I may streak...
    or get butt implants...
    hmmm decisions.
  • girllimberlost
    Options
    Hiking the Zion Canyon Narrows top-down, hiking Subway, and then going to Las Vegas! I am going to have all the fun thin that I struggle to do heavy.

Oh, and a new boudoir photo shoot :D -- because while I am a hot big mama, I am going to be just as hot sleek and muscled!
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    A tattoo that has 270 with a ∅ over it on both my feet under my big toes... Well I'm not sure if I want it on BOTH feet... but I do know I'm getting that as a reward and It's going to be about the size of a quarter. 270 is my highest weight...