What is your reward for reaching your final weight goal?

Options

Replies

• bnqueenbee
    bnqueenbee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i guess a hot fudge anything would be out of the question !
  • bnqueenbee
    bnqueenbee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A NEW OUTFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    A great new haircut :) I haven't had my hair professionally cut in a year (I do it myself). It's grown to be well below my bra strap and I've decided to only trim until I get to my goal- then its getting donated :)
  • jeffrey2584
    jeffrey2584 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Triple whopper with an order of large fries :)
  • I'm going to get a boudoir photo shoot done =D and obviously I'll need a whole new wardrobe =D AND I'm getting at least 1 Tattoo =D
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Triple whopper with an order of large fries :)

this, and an ipad
  • SaraFosberg
    Options
    That's mine too! Good luck girl!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    New clothes and possibly a new car.
  • HLimpert25
    Options
    A shopping trip :) and buy stuff I didnt have the guts to wear before
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Hopefully, lots and lots of confident sex.....an old girl can dream, right?
  • 1COOLPHATMOMMA
    Options
    Parade around a whole person smaller! I am with ya on the new tat. I got my first tat last year and am now addicted lol. Buy a Harley!
  • Jones115
    Jones115 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Joining the military is my gift to myself because its been a dream plus a shopping spree
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Wow, I need to give this some thought...clothes I already purchase regularly having been a size 22 and now a 12, day at the spa (I have $150 in gift cards but that's not me splurging on myself), a tattoo is something to consider.

Maybe a nice expensive (insert name brand) pair of shoes.
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Was just a bikini originally since I haven't been in one since I was 16, but the more I think about it, I want another tattoo to mark such a huge achievement! Started doing up ideas today, hopefully will be able to reach goal and get it during my Florida vacation in May, for my birthday!!
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Besides new clothes?

An Engagement Photo session! A little late since we've been married four years but I would love to have good photos of the two of us!
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to get my bullfrog neck fixed. It's a hereditary thing that I got from my grandma that kicks in at about age 40 or so in many of the women in my family regardless of their weight - so weight loss alone isn't going to get rid of it Can't wait! I don't care if it costs $5,000, it's gonna be worth every penny to look in the mirror and not have the first thing I see be some giant bloated bullfrog, pufferfish looking skin flesh bubble under my face.
  • Pinkielee81
    Pinkielee81 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hooker Boots! :-) I've always wanted a pair, but my calves are too fat right now. :-( I try a pair on periodically and I can zip them up further than before, but still not the whole way.

Can't wait to wear a pair of hooker boots again!
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I would love to wear a bikini, but my stretch marks after 5 kids won't go away no matter how much weight I lose...

I think I'll buy clothes I feel sexy in. Not skanky, classy sexy.
  • ljb82
    ljb82 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I would like to reach a healthy weight and perhaps add a new addition to my family :)
  • kjporter83
    kjporter83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bikini and some clothes from The Buckle!