What is your reward for reaching your final weight goal?

Options

Replies

• Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    A day at the spa, and some more clothes (I'm about to buy a new wardrobe soon since I just found a second job that requires me to interact with people).

I've never stepped foot into a spa before, so I think I want some pampering!
  • icewindfirex
    Options
    I'm getting a tattoo also!
    A peacock feather, to symbolizes being proud of myself and my body!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    All awesome things to be rewarded with for your hard work and dedication. Well hopefully we'll see more tomorrow, headin off to the gym to put a hurtin on some fat thats been buggin me today.
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I'll probably get stoned for saying this, but I'm going to buy myself a fur coat. I live in Chicagoland it gets colder here than a well digger's *kitten*! Of course I'll buy one on ebay like my friends have done!
  • EbonyK
    EbonyK Posts: 92
    Options
    I want to go on a cruise and wear a swimsuit!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    A makeover!
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I haven't thought about the reward, but after the confidence I gained from quitting smoking, I know the reward will be that I finished and reached a goal that I set! I always wanted a tat of my (taurus) and my hubby (gemini) signs intertwined on my ankle, I just might have to go for it.
    Love all the other ideas, I think the best part is we are taking care of ourselves and being rewarded for it, YEA us! :drinker:
  • srdeaver
    srdeaver Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My reward would be to walk into the DMV and change my license to my REAL weight!!! :)
  • MommaNa
    MommaNa Posts: 15
    Options
    My boyfriend says he is taking me shopping for lingerie...
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of maybe a tattoo I designed and/or a bikini! It has got to be green too! LOL
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend says he is taking me shopping for lingerie...

LOL! That'll be so much fun I bet XD
  • Acatlett77
    Options
    Shopping spree!!! In will need new clothes to show off all my hard work!!! :) I can't wait!
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    Getting knocked up!!!
    LOL seriously though my husband is deployed and we are talking about having a baby after he gets home. So that is my motivator to meet my goal!
  • ngr1973
    ngr1973 Posts: 334
    Options
    OMG so many good answers... that I've now added to mine:

Get my boobs lifted and reduced (depending on what's left!) after the weight is gone!!!

And then of course, a whole new wardrobe to enjoy!

Thank you for this post... totally made me smile about the possibilities that are in the future.
  • deftanker
    deftanker Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    banana hammock.
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Feeling confident with the way I look.
  • ngr1973
    ngr1973 Posts: 334
    Options
    I love this!!!
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    No reward for me. I treat myself to whatever I want, when I want and can't think of anything else I want or need x
  • wmichelleb83
    Options
    New sexy dress!! and a night out on the town to show off the hard work!
  • Pinkielee81
    Pinkielee81 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    To get my blood pressure under control....